Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... (809 Views)

How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / Three Things You Don't Know You Can Do With Vlc Media Player / Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... by codedflowz(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2014
How can I play a video starting from the point it was
stopped last time on VLC?

This is useful for watching long videos.

or do you have any idea about any other media player that can resume playback...
Re: I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... by Tolzeal(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2014
codedflowz: How can I play a video starting from the point it was
stopped last time on VLC?

This is useful for watching long videos.

or do you have any idea about any other media player that can resume playback...

With VLC u can Tweak It Up.!
Contact Me I have Some Files to Share.

You Can Try UMPlayer. Its Works Also

But VLC remain The Best Player Ever.
Re: I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... by codedflowz(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Tolzeal:

With VLC u can Tweak It Up.!
Contact Me I have Some Files to Share.

You Can Try UMPlayer. Its Works Also

But VLC remain The Best Player Ever.

Bro, I love that VLC

how do I contact you to get the files?
Re: I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... by Tolzeal(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2014
codedflowz:

Bro, I love that VLC

how do I contact you to get the files?

See My Signature:
Re: I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... by codedflowz(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Tolzeal:

See My Signature:

OK sir
Re: I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... by Tolzeal(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2014
codedflowz:

OK sir

SETTLED[b][/b]
Re: I Need Help With VLC Or Any Other Media Player... by codedflowz(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Tolzeal:

SETTLED[b][/b]

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On / Disable USB Ports To Prevent Others From Taking Your Data Or File On Your Pc / Windows 10 Upgrade Can Still Be Gotten Using Assistive Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.