Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today (32697 Views)

Whatever You Do Today / Orangetot Online Writing Contest / Get The Secrets To Making $500+ Online Writing Articles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2008
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by nature262(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2008
@GDP
That's really selfless of you giving out all this info., before now i use to write for the fun of it but based on your post i think i stand the chance of mon£y
, More blessing ya
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by olulu(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
can i get more detailed info on how the adsense account would operate? i have registered for it.
and i have an account with xomba.com too and helium.
i have 2 blogs also.
then d pay pal account how do i go about it?
details please
my email olulu4ever@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks man, appreciate it
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2009
olulu:

can i get  more detailed info on how the adsense account would operate? i have registered for it.
and i have an account with xomba.com too and helium.
i have 2 blogs also.
then d pay pal account how do i go about it?
details please
my email olulu4ever@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks man, appreciate it
I have been away for a very long time now. It was due to some personal reasons which I would not like to make online now. I thank God that am alive hale and hearty. Am sorry for not being able to follow along with this discussion for this long period. I hope you all that are interested in this discussion will pardon me. Am back to take all your questions.
I will send the details to your box olulu.

nature262:

@GDP
That's really selfless of you giving out all this info., before now i use to write for the fun of it but based on your post i think i stand the chance of mon£y
, More blessing ya

Thanks Nature262.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by frank317: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
nice one there. I think I am a little bit confused on the paypay issue. I mean how can one really register with paypay and recieve his money when the adresses he offered are not Nigerian's. I need more clearification. thanks
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 2:34am On Jul 30, 2009
frank3.16:

nice one there. I think I am a little bit confused on the paypay issue. I mean how can one really register with paypay and recieve his money when the adresses he offered are not Nigerian's. I need more clearification. thanks

Frank3.16 I don't know if you are the person that sent me text message as concerns this. I will mail the clarification to you since what we say here is open to global audience.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by frank317: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Yes I am the one. i will b waiting for your mail. Thanks
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by judicus(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2009
HELLO MEMBERS, I AM HERE TO INFOR YOU ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A SOLUTION FOR THE SLOW READERS AND MORE FOR THE BOOK LOVERS.

I AHVE AN AUDIO BOOK COLLECTION OF GREAT INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL BOOKS BY YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHORS BOTH HOME AND AWAY. LIKE ROBERT KIYOSAKI, BRIAN TRACY , 

FOR YOUR AUDIO BOOKS PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW.

SEND ME THE AUTHORS NAME AND BOOK TITLE AND I WILL GET IT FOR YOU AS SOON AS I GET YOUR CALL ON 08034341134, 08077708099.

MY SITE WILL SOON BE ON ONLINE FOR DIRECT PURCHASE AND LIST OF BOOK BOTH IN AUDIO FORMAT AND PD FORMAT.

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2009
If you have not found a way to open your paypal account genuinely from Nigeria, you can let me know. I will show you how. Just insert your email for the details to be sent.
Cheers!
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by trekkie: 1:50am On Aug 10, 2009
this interests me a great deal. have an inspired idea for childrens's book. i believe will help children learn how do i get in touch with a publisher who will not rip me off. and i am interested in online writing as well i really need the money. have been looking for way to make extra income and this looks like a Godsend to me. and this will really be great cos it seems like i can work from home. if you have any data entry jobs online would also be interested i type quite well and have access to the internet GDP looking forward to hearing from you. and i pray whatever kept you away for so long will be resolved forever in JEsus name. amen
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
trekkie:

this interests me a great deal. have an inspired idea for childrens's book. i believe will help children learn how do i get in touch with a publisher who will not rip me off. and i am interested in online writing as well i really need the money.  have been looking for way to make extra income and this looks like a Godsend to me.  and this will really be great cos it seems like i can work from home.  if you have any data entry jobs online would also be interested i type quite well and have access to the internet GDP looking forward to hearing from you. and i pray whatever kept you away for so long will be resolved forever in JEsus name. amen

Hi Trekkie,
Thanks for your prayers! Am okay now and am glad to be
back and will ensure that those who are interested in this
thread benefit at the end.

Am not into data entry and don't have any information regarding
that for now but will assist you whenever I find any. Most of
the data entry jobs you find on the net are scams and I will advise
that you conduct your due diligence if you want to venture into it.

You can make money with your writing skills if you know how it
works. Just read this article from the beginning to get most of the
information.

See you again!
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by trekkie: 4:05am On Aug 11, 2009
@GDP thanks a lot for your reply. i will take time to read the article in depth and thanks for telling me that most are scams. i have found out that when i follow most links it leads to a dead end and most times they ask for money before you can progress further. will send you any questions i have as soon as possible and will also send you any info i discover incase you may not know.
ciao! smiley
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by oritameta(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2009
There are several websites that will share income with you for your articles and most do that through google adsense revenue sharing platform. Registration and posting are always very easy but one crucial point a writer should not forget is that it goes beyond just writing articles and posting them. You will have to drive traffic to your articles on these sites. That is where the task lies. A Nigerian operated website, planetprose.com is presently working towards been the first website in Nigeria that will share revenue with writers for each published article. Our focus is to attract Nigerians in nigeria, Nigerians in diaspora, Africans and the rest of the world. We however do not deny the fact that there are several good websites that will share revenue with you for your published articles. hubpages.com been one of them.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by urch45: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
I heard someone saying he wanted to publish. Here's a good one. They accept online manuscript submission. Try cassava republic. Though I dont know that much about them or their website. Another sure one is www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer editing, proofreading, translation services. Even script review. Have only used their services once.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by Tayogeorge(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dear all,

We are looking for a freelance writer to help us write good article aimed at our industry and services of our company. Interested writer should note the following;
1. We want writer to give us Four to Six articles every month
2. Payment will be made every fought nights
3. We are willing to pay only N2, 000 per Article. Monthly payment of up to N20, 000
4. Article topic will be created by writer, submitted to our admin and approved before writer will commence each work
5. After writer has finished writing, he will submit same for "specification compliance' with our admin for approval.
6. Article can be posted by writer and by our admin.
7. Discussions and deliberations on each article is expected to begin on Saturday morning on phone with our admin and concluded before noon. Such discussions and deliberations would focus on; New topic, Area to cover and topic approval.
8. Saturday evenning- Article submission to admin for compliance, article approved by admin, Article review by writer, and final submission.

From the above proposal, its obvious that the entire delivery time line should not be more than Three hours per week.

Interested applicant should contact Adetayo George - Adewoye
Tel: 09033510711

Also visit our website and blog to know what we're doing- www.valuehandlers.com, www.cargoclearing..com
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by babafunny(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Wattpad Login: wattpad is super social media sorely dedicated to readers and writers across the globe. Wattpad has the present largest online community of...For more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/wattpad-login-wattpad-stories-wattpad-download-wwwwattpadcom/
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
I wrote this post about 7 years ago and considering the sms inquiries I have received, I feel obliged to update it for the benefits of those calling and texting me. I could not send the materials to those I promised because they are copyrighted materials. So, give me sometime and let me put together a complete writing information that will enable a good or average writer earns about some amount of money online. For now, am no more into that! I have many other things I do but online and offline now. If you are interested, stay with me on this course. Thanks and keep writing.

2 Likes

Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by Abraham4christ(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2016
GDP:
Hello Great Writers,
The sites that I posted here are very good for earning residual incomes by any one with good writing skills. However, if anyone is finding these sites difficult, he/she should let me know. This will make me to post other sites that are not that difficult to use. Thanks for taking time to view this post.
Please tell me the one that pays directly into your nigeria bank account
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by CateLewitt: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hello! I totally agree with you - freelancing is a great opportunity: it makes various jobs available for anyone from any place in the world. I want to add another job board to the ones you've mentioned: https://www.xplace.com/writing/jobs. Here are also freelance writing projects you can take interest in. The board has high hourly rates and no commission fee.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by getbizzyngn: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Here is another freelance portal for Nigerians, is a freelance portal and not a job board. On a Freelance portal you have open access opportunity to bid on any projects, while on job board you can only post your skill and be waiting for people to call you.
Also Freelance portal can earn you 165% more cash compare to job board.
Here is the first Nigeria Freelance portal (https://getbizzy.com.ng)
Check the site and register. Note during registration you can register as Hire or Work. Hire mean you want to hire freelancers while Work means you are a freelancer available to work.
So register for work and complete your profile.
The site is easy to use and users friendly, Kindly let me know your feedback about the site.
https://getbizzy.com.ng
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by mcPhuture(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2017
GDP:
Hello Great Writers,
The sites that I posted here are very good for earning residual incomes by any one with good writing skills. However, if anyone is finding these sites difficult, he/she should let me know. This will make me to post other sites that are not that difficult to use. Thanks for taking time to view this post.

please i would really appreciate other sites i could work on as maority of them only accept USA based writers or better still, referral to anyone who needs a writer here in nigeria or nairaland.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by Gamelord007: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Man You Be / What Lurks In The Dark / New Story : Afraid To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.