Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem (1272 Views)

Specialized Engineering Design Tools Training Leading To Jobs In Oil And Gas Ind / Is It Any Oceanic Bank I Can Get Delsu Post Ume Scratch Card & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by JENMAUCY(f): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
[b][b][/b]Please great nairalanders,I need help on how to write and arrange my seminar work. Or link where I will get materials,though I have written something down,I don't know how to arrange them,how many chapters or pages that are enough. The topic is "coral reefs as a specialized oceanic ecosystem" .

Re: Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by JENMAUCY(f): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is where I got confused on this forum, does it mean we don't have biologists and geologists on this forum? Or is this forum just about politics and news?
Re: Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by JENMAUCY(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please someone should help me oooooooo
Re: Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by JENMAUCY(f): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nairalanders please oooo
Re: Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by macdanny247(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
The numer of chapters depends on the topic. Assemble all ur points first before ellaborating on them
I saw something concerning dat topic recently but did not look at it, i wil go back and check if i can find it.

1 Like

Re: Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by prof800(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
JENMAUCY: This is where I got confused on this forum, does it mean we don't have biologists and geologists on this forum? Or is this forum just about politics and news?
I'm sure there are thousands of biologists and geologists on here but this is a very LARGE forum, you can't be everywhere at the same time.

To your topic, it is quite interesting.

And luckily, there are a few documentaries and publications on the subject.

But presenting this seminar depends on what you want, what you want to achieve (or drive at), and most importantly, what your supervisor/jury want.

Meaning; are you going to be presenting this in powerpoint? (beside the full write-up)
What is the accepted format of your school/faculty?
Are you trying to incite an ecocriticism or a conservative point of view? ...or just a biological stand point?
What do you think the jury expect from you.?

Do you still need tips or have you submitted the seminar already?

I'm willing to help you with all you need. wink

1 Like

Re: Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by JENMAUCY(f): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
prof800:
I'm sure there are thousands of biologists and geologists on here but this is a very LARGE forum, you can't be everywhere at the same time.

To your topic, it is quite interesting.

And luckily, there are a few documentaries and publications on the subject.

But presenting this seminar depends on what you want, what you want to achieve (or drive at), and most importantly, what your supervisor/jury want.

Meaning; are you going to be presenting this in powerpoint? (beside the full write-up)
What is the accepted format of your school/faculty?
Are you trying to incite an ecocriticism or a conservative point of view? ...or just a biological stand point?
What do you think the jury expect from you.?

Do you still need tips or have you submitted the seminar already?

I'm willing to help you with all you need. wink
oh thanks dear,I have already lose hope of getting help here.. Yes the work will also be presented in power point, beside the write up. My supervisor says,that I am expected to write everything I know about the topic with references sited in the work,though I will still outline the reference @ the end of the work.
Re: Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem by JENMAUCY(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
macdanny247: The numer of chapters depends on the topic. Assemble all ur points first before ellaborating on them
I saw something concerning dat topic recently but did not look at it, i wil go back and check if i can find it.
thanks a lot,waiting patiently

(1) (Reply)

MOUAU Charging Students N60000 For Hostel Accommodation / Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? / Maths Wizards Please Help On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.