Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam (1285 Views)

We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by queendalyn(f): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Just see for your self! naija is becoming another thing!
I wanted to see something like:
Sorry, You didn't write the exam, no score but I saw this: cc: lalasticalala

Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by queendalyn(f): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
See gbese ooo
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by faray: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by Whizzcute(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
JAMB frustrating lives since 1960 grin
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by LordIsaac(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Isn't it a cbt? How will they know who copied?

1 Like

Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by ijci(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
LordIsaac:
Isn't it a cbt? How will they know who copied?
Maybe someone was sitting inside the monitors.

3 Likes

Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by kossyablaze(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jamb dis year na scam.They should re-take it!
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by xender(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
JAMB 2016 na cast.
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by rollUP(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Everyone knows dis year's jamb was bullshit. We also know the jamb is not gonna be retaken. Dats 9ja for change.
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by rheether(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
You didn't write the exam, yet you went to check your result. Babe, you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by Babsopey(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
After all these complains, in a sane environment, somebody would have look at this year's exam and take a quick step. But, the rich's kid are not affected so the poor always resolve to prayers.

Dibu should have at least resign by now, but not in Nigeria.

This year's Jamb almost made me lose passion for teaching. The more I hear my students stories the more I get mad.

Last year was far better.

rheether:
You didn't write the exam, yet you went to check your result. Babe, you are a liar.

He was probably trying to check for his re-sit day.
Anyway, JAMB is only a qualifier exam for Post JAMB. PJAMB is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by wins18(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jamb why!!?
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by Moblord(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
runz ne?
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by queendalyn(f): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2016
rheether:
I didn't force you to comment

I didn't write because FuTO already gave me admission before my examination date
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by DrayZee: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
rheether:
Don't you know that Jamb is being rescheduled for those who missed. What if she checked there to know if she was to take the exam?
Re: Unprofessional - JAMB Said I Copied When I Didn't Write The Exam by falconey(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
rheether:

I wanted to post this until i scroll down to see you've done it.

Funny enough the first 5 posters didn't detect but are good to lambaste the exam body.

The op should be questioned for checking, it is a technology ,error or malfunction can occur.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) / Please Someone Should Help Me Confirm / UNN Postgraduate Admission 2017/2018 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.