Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply (1009 Views)

Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / I Have Spent 3 Days, 10 Hours And 0 Minutes Online How Long Have U Spent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by tomiobj(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
I am thinking of buying an iPhone 5s and at 640$ (over 100k) it dosen't come cheap. After checking all the hardware,software and reviews. I have concluded that it is good. But the question is'does it last?'
As for me, an average phone lasts for a year and I hope the 5s will be like that
I don't want a phone that will last only for 2 months. All iPhone users 5s or 5c. How long have you been using your phone

I am not waiting for an iPhone 6
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Brb.

It's a great phone.
No regrets...
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by tomiobj(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Vessi: Brb.

It's a great phone.
No regrets...
Yh it is,Based on specs. But will it still be in a healthy condition by this time next year
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by Suntemi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
I've been using my iPhone 5 since April 2013 and it was bought used. iPhones are durable phones.

2 Likes

Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2014
I started using mine 3 months ago. The only problem is I can't check my balance manually, i.e by dialling #124#.. It's a 5s, dunno if there's a solution to that.. Aside that, I'm enjoying it...
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2014
OP, I don't think there is any phone better than iPhone.
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by yinchar(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2014
I have been using my iPhone 3GS since early 2012, and it was bought used, and still going stronger everyday, one of my friend that even bought Techno Phatnom or whats the name didn't last 3 months. I will advice you to buy an iPhone because its so durable and its the best. Simply put, if you dont have an iPhone you dont have an iPhone.
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by Suntemi(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2014
MzJulie: I started using mine 3 months ago. The only problem is I can't check my balance manually, i.e by dialling #124#.. It's a 5s, dunno if there's a solution to that.. Aside that, I'm enjoying it...

That's because you didn't buy factory unlocked iPhone. Your iPhone is chip unlocked. The solution is to unlock it officially.
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by tomiobj(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2014
]Thank you all for the info
yinchar: I have been using my iPhone 3GS since early 2012, and it was bought used, and still going stronger everyday, one of my friend that even bought Techno Phatnom or whats the name didn't last 3 months. I will advice you to buy an iPhone because its so durable and its the best. Simply put, if you dont have an iPhone you dont have an iPhone.
Vessi: OP, I don't think there is any phone better than iPhone.
MzJulie: I started using mine 3 months ago. The only problem is I can't check my balance manually, i.e by dialling #124#.. It's a 5s, dunno if there's a solution to that.. Aside that, I'm enjoying it...
Suntemi: I've been using my iPhone 5 since April 2013 and it was bought used. iPhones are durable phones.
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by co2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
I got mine in march n it's still very good no issues what so ever the I phone 4 I got used last year April is working perfectly. I got both used guess it answers ur question
Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by idris4r83(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
iPhone rocks bro. If u don't have an iPhone u can never know the worth of an iPhone. Am a fone freak cos I've used virtually most samsung, blackberry, Nokia and others phones but since I changed to iPhone 5 oboy that's when I know wat am missing. iPhone can never disappoint u both in terms of durability n applications. The only thing is that it is expensive.

1 Like

Re: How long have you been using your iphone. please read an reply by holusormi(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2014

There is a workaround for that but you have to be jailbroken first ,, if you are jailbroken and u not lily-livered , you can follow this link

http://www.numbweb.com/2014/06/26/fix-ussd-code-sprint-iphone/32/

I used it on my Chip unlocked iphone 5 locked to sprint and it's working perfectly, if all goes well you should also be able to send SMS on your phone too,, quote me if u need more help

(1) (Reply)

Tecno H7 / Etisala 3 Hours Unlimited Data For 15 Naira / Cheapest Etisalat Data Plan 1gig= #1100 Enter plus Free Data Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.