Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized (1739 Views)

External Drive Problem (HDD) USB Drive Not Recognized / Starcomms Izap Usb And Ipnx Internet Modem For Sale 08023436486 / Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized by reloaded(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Please can anyone help me with my system? Am using window xp professional and whenever i input my Usb or flash drive my system recognize it, i have tried all best but its not working thats is why am here so please any help is not little o. Thanks, MUSTAY and i need your help because you also know about computer and ALSO SEUN. Thanks in advance
Re: Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized by JJYOU: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
try accessing it through my computer or the C drive. it could be listed there. all you do is double click to open it
Re: Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized by Dclique(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
THE FLASH DRIVE IS DAMAGED,
MAYB IT FELL OR SOMETHNG
Re: Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized by toluxa1(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2008
@jjyou. Invalid suggestion. @reload. Try inserting it into another port. Try all the ports on the system. It may also be that the flash is bad, Aba made. How is Belgium?
Re: Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized by RichDad1(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2008
@
The fault does not always be on the device but the usb port is mostly the culprit cool .i use to have same difficulty,i will suggest you change the port and try to reload it SEVERAL TIMES wink ;-) ;-) .
Re: Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized by Mustay(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2008
reloaded

Please check out this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5940.0.html

Moved to Computers.
Re: Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized by reloaded(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2008
Toluxa how do you know am from belgium?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Free Macbook? / Encarta Premium Dvd 2009 / I Jst Turned Down A Hp15 8gigram 750gb Corei5@75k Bcus It Doesnt Have A Cd Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.