Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method (2212 Views)

How To Start Increasing Your Facebook Page Likes / How To Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free? / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello my fellow webmasters, my oga's and my madams. My name is andrew or , u can add Mr if u feel like.
You know I don't really know how to write long articles or. so, so I will be going straight to the point why I created this thread.

Well, my reason for creating this thread is because, I just thought of a new way which we can use to get more facebook likes, not neccessly 50+ as written in the topic.
This method am talking about is known as the {b} admin/invite {/b} method.

You know in your facebook fanpage if u make anybody and admin or if u assign the person any page role, that person will have access to invite his/her friends to like your page and through that you will have more page likes.

My point here is that, every person interested in having more page likes should try this method.
I tell you I created my blog fanpage 1& half months ago, I had only 50 likes in my fanpage... I tried using tricks to boost my fanpage but my concience wouldn't let me.
I gave this method a shot yesterday and my fanpage likes grew from 50 to 101,

How I did it:
The thing is, before I started blogging I had 2 facebook acoount, so I made my other facebook acoount(odinary one) an admin in my page, then I invited all the friends I have there to like my page I think about 150 friends behold b4 11pm 50 people had already like the page.

What am trying to say in essence is that, any young webmaster or anyone r who's in need of facebook likes should pick any other young webmaster or any trusted person and assign a page role to him/her even if it's the analyst page role which is the least admin post so that, that person will have access to invite his or her friends to like your page.
You should make a bagain with the person u pick or discuss the numbers of friends u guys will like to invite I think 300 each... This 300 friends will give u nothing less than 80-100 likes. Just think of how many likes you will get if you do this with 8-10 people 800 likes or so.

Please for those interested please don't do this with someone who owns a fanpage that Is similar to your own... What I mean is, if you're into real estate you should do this with someone who's into phones/tech fanpage so that u won't loose your fans to the person.
After you've gain the amount of likes you want from the person.... Just kindly delete the person from your admin panel... So confusion won't come in.

My bog url is www..com u can visit it if u like..
To share invite with me, drop your facebook username and fanpage name so I will add you and make u and analyst admin in my admin panel.
My facebook username is bona.andrews my fanpage name is www.facebook.com/ u can add me and make me and admin, I will invite 300+ friends to like my page... If am done inviting, I will notify u to delete me from your admin panel.
I know some of you might have been doing this already.
This is strictly for interested and serious minded people..
Please I hope I dint waste my time typing this just try and show interest and u will see the magic of this method.
I'd like to do this with 3 people right away so that we can testify... I think this method is better than paying facebook 5doller a day to get 70 likes..
You know with more likes.. More people will be attracted to your fanpage and you can direct your fanpage audience to your website or blog.

I am you can click my fanpage url if u'd like to like my page.
Please I. Know u'd see some typo's in my typing... Just ignore, am typing with ndroid multi pad and my fingers are pretty big so am bound to make mistakes while tying.

Thank u.
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
I think nobody is interested.
Fine I'll just go and inform my. Webmaster friends on twitter.
Thank you all for viewing and not commenting.
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
bonaventure73: I think nobody is interested.
Fine I'll just go and inform my. Webmaster friends on twitter.
Thank you all for viewing and not commenting.

O boy, chillas abeg, you opened a thread that is not even an hour old, you don dey vex.
some people open thread and it takes more than a week before you see comment.
You know why people don't respond? the post is long and boring at the same time.
carry yourself go twitter, they are the one's begging for likes undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
aanumama:

O boy, chillas abeg, you opened a thread that is not even an hour old, you don dey vex.
some people open thread and it takes more than a week before you see comment.
You know why people don't respond? the post is long and boring at the same time.
carry yourself go twitter, they are the one's begging for likes undecided undecided undecided
thanks for commenting, it makes the. Thread lively... I was just joking But, can't u think of another word to use apart from begging...?
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
No body wanna say anything..? cheesy
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Anyone?
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
bonaventure73: Anyone?
without making somebody an admin sef he can still invite his or her friends to like the page....I have been inviting my friends, my sister and dad's friends to like my page without them been an admin of my page, I nice write up though
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
without making somebody an admin sef he can still invite his or her friends to like the page....I have been inviting my friends, my sister and dad's friends to like my page without them been an admin of my page, I nice write up though
I don't think so dude
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by clexconcepts: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=bonaventure73 post=25483604]No body wanna say anything..? cheesy[/don't mind them am interested]
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=clexconcepts post=27073571][/quote] guy u intrestd?
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by clexconcepts: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=jboy73 post=27076936] guy u intrestd?[/yea]
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Taiw(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
I used this concept to get 2500likes. I have 3Facebook accounts with over 5000 friends.I can help you out with 1000 likes in a week but u got to pay. Its time consuming..add me on 7b9e52be
Re: Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Taiw:
I used this concept to get 2500likes. I have 3Facebook accounts with over 5000 friends.I can help you out with 1000 likes in a week but u got to pay. Its time consuming..add me on 7b9e52be
ha much?

(1) (Reply)

's New Upcoming Brand / My Fresh Job / Get Ogbongeblog Responsive Template FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.