Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article) (1646 Views)

What The Future Predict.. (A Love Story) / I See Things Others Do Not See (2) / I See Things Others Do Not See... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article) by Nunushokoto(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
As part of the admission process,FUNAAB introduced essay writing...we wer asked 2 write on 1 of 4 topics:
1.The future is see for myself
2.The impact i want to make through my life.
3.Things that are most important to me.
4.What i intend doing with the course i wanna study.

Out of all this,i found no 1 more suitable 4 me
and this is what i wrote on that topic...

**THE FUTURE I SEE FOR MYSELF**

How do i see myself in the next 10years?,Where will i be in 12years time?,What will i be doing by that time? These are questions that always run through my mind each time i sit to think about myself and my future.

Everybody has a dream and most people have goals. If you want your goals and dream to become a reality,you must move towards them consistently and purposefully.
Some people attempt to attract their goals without taking much action while others choose to act their goals but without the added advantage of also drawing those goals to them; doing things that will push them to the path of their goals. Action alone can bring positive results but it is much faster to combine the two techniques.

I am one of those who believe that nothing good in this life comes easy an i am also fortunate to come from a society where the people also believe in the same phenomenon.
Someone once said that most of the richest people in the are those who have their private businesses or organisations and not those who rely solely on meager monthly earnings that can barely satisfy their basic necessities,and that has always been my watch-word in life.
I see myself having my own personal business,being my own boss and not working under any firm or organisation.
I want to be an employer of labour, not an employee.
I want to create job opportunities for the youth and the unemployed citizens of this great country.

Every child's aim is to be greater that than his predecessors and to surpass the level which his parents were able to reach.
I have always had the zeal and urge to be greater than my parents, to be the light in my family, the one who will carry thè family to greater heights and uphold the family's name since i am the first child of my parents.
Whatever dramas are going on in my life,i always find that place inside my head where i see myself as the cleanest, tallest, strongest and wisest person that i can be.

I can taste sweet and blissful emotions on the tip of my tongue,
adventures and discoveries around every corner,
passion and inspiration within every minute of the day,dreams and future plans that are yet to come my way,and each step counts as i get closer to my dreads and success.
As time goes on, i see many new things within the day and night.
I know i can shine as bright as the stars at night and as bright as the sun in the day,
for the cloud will never get in my way.

I cannot help but wonder where life will take me,
what life has in store for me,what obstacles i will face in the future,
where i will be in 10years time. Whatever it is, i believe that no one or nothing can stop me from becoming what and where i want to be.
No one knows where life will take me to, for life is like the ocean; it canbe rough and dangerous or as calm as it can be.
Though thè future may seem bleak and my dreams and vision may seem unattainable, i notwithstanding, see myself walking upon high places in a decade to come.

2 Likes

Re: The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article) by eunisam: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
it makes brain.

(1) (Reply)

The Unwanted Pregnancy / Half And Half Story 4 / Hopeless World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.