Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I See Things Others Do Not See... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I See Things Others Do Not See... (139891 Views)

I See Things Others Do Not See (2) / I See Things Others Do Not See / The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2013
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner.

My name is chuks B-. And I have the sight. Pachios has explained that I did not relinquish my spiritual eyes before being born in the earth realm. Pachios is my guardian angel. At a massive 6ft 4inches and a body filled with bulging muscles laying a foundation for an extremely handsome but beardless face, he is quite formidable to look at- if you could see him.
Maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here, maybe I should start from the beginning.

I had a perfectly normal birth, no problems to my mother whatsoever. My father was absolutely ecstatic, having a son to begin his new family with. if I could talk I guess I would have told him I would be his only issue, as I saw the gateway through my mom's womb shut permanently immediately I came through. She wasn't being punished or anything, it was simply what she had asked for before coming to the earth realm. Of course she wouldn't remember it, no one did once they passed through the veil. No one that is, except special people like me. I remember it all.
The second time I used my sight was at the age of one when mum decided to get a house help to assist her in her chores and also to take care of me. As soon as she walked through the front door, all smiles and innocent-like, I saw what she was. She had barely gotten her bags unpacked before I chased after her, giggling, a fresh twig in my hand and gave that witch the flogging of her life. She screamed in agony but couldn't explain to my parents why a small stick in my hand would cause her so much pain. After 2 more days of flogging she ran away and was never seen or heard from again .

Brb, will continue later. My boss, who has a greed demon sitting squarely on his head, is watching me. Dosent like me touching my phone while at work...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by iluvweed(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2013
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by constance500: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Na papa okija charm dey work grin
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Sugarbabekemi(f): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
I'm definitely following!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks smiley
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
One word...

WEIRD!!!

2 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by frank317: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lol... U just won a piece of my heart, pls continue
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by otipoju(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
I once had a friend who could see clearly with his third eye...what he used to say then was so scary and similar to yours that I secretly never wanted mine to be opened. Ill rather sense than see.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=frank3.16]Lol... U just won a piece of my heart, pls continue

[/quote/]
smileyi 'll do ma best
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2013
otipoju: I once had a friend who could see clearly with his third eye...what he used to say then was so scary and similar to yours that I secretly never wanted mine to be opened. Ill rather sense than see.
really? Na tori I dey talk o, no be say e happen live. smiley

5 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
The first time I saw Nina she came for a job interview at the firm I worked in. I was walking down the corridor on
the second floor, carrying some important documents for my boss, when I came across the new applicants. I couldn't help but LOOK at them seated as I passed. There were many who had the images of important personalities hovering above their heads; these were the fellas with 'connections'. A few had the blue flames of pure academics lighting up their auras. Some of them were spiritually drenched in alcohol, but most of them dressed in false hope. They had come for this interview but had already convinced themselves that they wouldn't get the job because they didn't have connections. In so doing they attracted failure to themselves. This was so because even those who couldn't see could feel their hopelessness and invariably were repelled by it.
I was silently reminiscing on all of this when I saw her. She was bent, head down in her books, trying to gather a few more points before she was called in. As I came closer she looked up- and what I saw took my breath away. She had the cutest big brown eyes I had ever seen, sited evenly atop a little, well chiseled nose and lovely brown lips. Her hair was made in braids and tied in a neat bundle at the side of her head. She looked, in every sense of the word, beautiful.
Then I looked and saw her wings. Magnificent. Purest white and fanned out perpetually behind her like a protective shield. And then there were heavy metal chains securely holding the wings in place. Her sins, you see. Most people had them. Hers were unique in that they were made of gold. And I honestly didn't know why.
She caught me staring at her and blinked in indignation .
"What? Any problem?" She asked.
"Na..nothing." I stuttered. " You've got the biggest pair of wings I have ever seen."
I swear, i didnt know when i said it. And it was after I said it that I saw her boobs. Yeah, they were huge too.
The whole corridor went quiet, or at least I think it did. She stared at me, mouth open, a look of shock on her face. This was quickly followed by anger, especially as she thought I was looking at her chest.
"That's not what you wanted to say abi? Pervert! Abeg leave me jo!"
I felt like the ground should open and swallow me up. I tried to apologise but then the public address system system sounded:

"Nina T. Please come in for your interview."

She got up, gave me the meanest look I had ever seen, and stalked into the interview room. I was helpless. I tried to apologise one more time. She hissed and kept on walking, but I thought I saw something like the flicker of a smile just before she entered the office.
I turned and walked slowly to my boss'es office. I could see the snickers and amazed looks of those who had heard my embarrassing dialogue. As I was about entering one of the cleaners brushed by me and whispered "Correct man!" before hurrying on.
I spent the rest of the day hiding in my office. As I was closing up I saw that the candidates were still waiting for the interview results. Nina stood, easily recognizable in the small crowd. I walked towards her, thought better of it and moved towards the exit, thought again and went back to the corridor. She didn't notice me until I was up close to her. She glared at me once she recognised who I was.
"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. And I wasn't talking about your...er...those, either" ( I saw her eyes go dangerously thin-better not bring that topic up again). What i wanted to say was you have big eyes. I mean, not big in a bad way, but good, I mean not akpolo eyes but, but..."
I had made a mess of things again. I tried grinning in a helpless bid to save myself but that only seemed to make things worse. She hissed and looked away. I sighed and stood very still, not knowing whether to save what little dignity I had left and melt away or stand my ground. I ended up standing there, waiting to see the results of my own impromptu interview with this angel. Thirty minutes later the list was pasted and her name came out. She was ecstatic. She celebrated her success with the few others that had been chosen. When it was time to leave she walked up to me.
"Listen oga, I don't care what position you hold in this company, you can't start insulting me like that! Don't you have a sister? How dare you look at me like a piece of meat? I-
"I wasn't looking at you brea-sts!" I yelled angrily. She took a step back in shock. I was angry but mostly at myself for messing things up. I tried to bring my voice down.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you the way I did. Honestly I didn't notice , ah, never mind. Congratulations on getting the job. I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry. That was why I waited. And since I've made a mess of everything I might as well let you know you have beautiful eyes too."
I walked away then, leaving her looking stunned. I reached the stairs and was about going down it when I heard her run up behind me.
"I'm Nina," she said, smiling.
"Chuks" I replied, smiling too.
"You are weird, chuks." She said, still smiling. "Weird but nice. See you at work tomorrow?"
I thought: Armageddon wouldn't keep me away.
I said: " maybe, yeah, ok."

She smiled again and went back to her friends. And me? I danced all the way home. Inwardly of course.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
The first time I saw Nina she came for a job interview at the firm I worked in. I was walking down the corridor on
the second floor, carrying some important documents for my boss, when I came across the new applicants. I couldn't help but LOOK at them seated as I passed. There were many who had the images of important personalities hovering above their heads; these were the fellas with 'connections'. A few had the blue flames of pure academics lighting up their auras. Some of them were spiritually drenched in alcohol, but most of them dressed in false hope. They had come for this interview but had already convinced themselves that they wouldn't get the job because they didn't have connections. In so doing they attracted failure to themselves. This was so because even those who couldn't see could feel their hopelessness and invariably were repelled by it.
I was silently reminiscing on all of this when I saw her. She was bent, head down in her books, trying to gather a few more points before she was called in. As I came closer she looked up- and what I saw took my breath away. She had the cutest big brown eyes I had ever seen, sited evenly atop a little, well chiseled nose and lovely brown lips. Her hair was made in braids and tied in a neat bundle at the side of her head. She looked, in every sense of the word, beautiful.
Then I looked and saw her wings. Magnificent. Purest white and fanned out perpetually behind her like a protective shield. And then there were heavy metal chains securely holding the wings in place. Her sins, you see. Most people had them. Hers were unique in that they were made of gold. And I honestly didn't know why.
She caught me staring at her and blinked in indignation .
"What? Any problem?" She asked.
"Na..nothing." I stuttered. " You've got the biggest pair of wings I have ever seen."
I swear, i didnt know when i said it. And it was after I said it that I saw her boobs. Yeah, they were huge too.
The whole corridor went quiet, or at least I think it did. She stared at me, mouth open, a look of shock on her face. This was quickly followed by anger, especially as she thought I was looking at her chest.
"That's not what you wanted to say abi? Pervert! Abeg leave me jo!"
I felt like the ground should open and swallow me up. I tried to apologise but then the public address system system sounded:

Nina T. Please come in for your interview.

She got up, gave me the meanest look I had ever seen, and stalked into the interview room. I was helpless. I tried to apologise one more time. She hissed and kept on walking, but I thought I saw something like the flicker of a smile just before she entered the office.
I turned and walked slowly to my boss'es office. I could see the snickers and amazed looks of those who had heard my embarrassing dialogue. As I was about entering one of the cleaners brushed by me and whispered "Correct man!" before hurrying on.
I spent the rest of the day hiding in my office. As I was closing up I saw that the candidates were still waiting for the interview results. Nina stood, easily recognizable in the small crowd. I walked towards her, thought better of it and moved towards the exit, thought again and went back to the corridor. She didn't notice me until I was up close to her. She glared at me once she recognised who I was.
"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. And I wasn't talking about your...er...those, either" ( I saw her eyes go dangerously thin-better not bring that topic up again). What i wanted to say was you have big eyes. I mean, not big in a bad way, but good, I mean not akpolo eyes but, but..."
I had made a mess of things again. I tried grinning in a helpless bid to save myself but that only seemed to make things worse. She hissed and looked away. I sighed and stood very still, not knowing whether to save what little dignity I had left and melt away or stand my ground. I ended up standing there, waiting to see the results of my own impromptu interview with this angel. Thirty minutes later the list was pasted and her name came out. She was ecstatic. She celebrated her success with the few others that had been chosen. When it was time to leave she walked up to me.
"Listen oga, I don't care what position you hold in this company, you can't start insulting me like that! Don't you have a sister? How dare you look at me like a piece of meat? I-
"I wasn't looking at you brea-sts!" I yelled angrily. She took a step back in shock. I was angry but mostly at myself for messing things up. I tried to bring my voice down.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you the way I did. Honestly I didn't notice , ah, never mind. Congratulations on getting the job. I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry. That was why I waited. And since I've made a mess of everything I might as well let you know you have beautiful eyes too."
I walked away then, leaving her looking stunned. I reached the stairs and was about going down it when I heard her run up behind me.
"I'm Nina," she said, smiling.
"Chuks" I replied, smiling too.
"You are weird, chuks." She said, still smiling. "Weird but nice. See you at work tomorrow?"
I thought: Armageddon wouldn't keep me away. I said: " maybe, yeah, ok."
She smiled again and went back to her friends. And me? I danced all the way home. Inwardly of course.

3 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Uniboy1: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
I enjoyed that, u great menh!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2013
Uniboy1: I enjoyed that, u great menh!
Thanks boss! grin
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nimen(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mehn i love the idea of this... I think i'mma do something like it soon still waiting
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nimen: Mehn i love the idea of this... I think i'mma do something like it soon still waiting
Thanks for loving it! grin will update soonest.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Kslib(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cant read it for now, will do so later, but i just want to let you know that i am following!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kslib: Cant read it for now, will do so later, but i just want to let you know that i am following!
Thanks Sir!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by IzyLuv(f): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
frank3.16:

of course he did..

I'm sure u'd go think of sumtin more sinister for ur next story...
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Kslib(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
ok ROY! Just finished reading the updates so far, I must say "wonderful work you gat up there". I really enjoyed it and would be looking forward to more updates. The creepy baby(you) scenes was weird and funny at the same time! Waiting for more updates!

Erm I am not a "sir" ooo!!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by OMA4U(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2013
frank3.16:

Frank's like......
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
@kslib noted. (Are u a miss? smiley)
@all thanks for your viewership. Comments are welcome.

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
We grew fond of each other soon after that encounter. Personally, I think she came closer to me because I seemed to see beyond her beauty(which I literally did) and I came closer to her because, well, because she was beautiful. And intriguing, but mostly beautiful. She was of average height, just a head below me, slim figured with nice curves and a bossom that could only be described as ambitious. And those her wings were glorious. They fanned out ever so often, usually when she was in a happy mood. The chains didnt seem to disturb them so much. And even the glowing of the gold itself added to her beauty. Of course only i could see and appreciate them. Due to her physique she received a lot of stares from the male folk at first until they got used to her. She was quite friendly and approachable too. She had a way of caring for those less oppurtuned than her and was usually seen helping others at their desk. Some misconstrued this as pock-nosing at first but they caved in when they saw her lovely smile and genuineness. Ok, you get it, I guess I was a bit....infatuated with her. Don't ask me why I am using past tense. You'll find out soon enough.
Sometimes when I was watching her, I would see the manifestation of her wings and the gold chain would clink and jingle. This usually happened when she was in deep thought and at that time she would look sad, forlorn. I tried to look harder, to see more, to know what it was that was bothering her so much but I never saw beyond the gold chains. I previously mentioned Pachios. You remember. My guardian Angel. He usually kept out of sight and only appeared when he needed to alert me of something or if it seemed I was unduly worried. He sat beside me now at my desk as I was watching her gold chains glimmer yet again.
"Leave her be." He said. "If it was meant for you to help her you would have seen more by now."
I sighed. "But, pachios, come, haven't you seen anything like gold chains before? I'm interested, what do they mean?"
Pachios kept silent. By now I had learnt that when he was this way it was either he didn't want to get involved or he genuinely didn't know himself. I sighed again. The gold chains didn't seem threatening, only maybe set off a kind of sad aura. Maybe she had commited a very grevious sin....or maybe her destiny had been tied by some evil relative....my mind went from one possibility to the other. I had tried asking her if there was a problem on various occasions but had come up with nothing.
Suddenly she looked straight at me. She paused for a moment from what she was doing and smiled. I smiled back. She rounded up whatever she had been doing and crossed the office to my side.
"Hey weirdo." She grinned.
"How are you doing breastina." I answered good naturedly. She laughed and punched me on the shoulder. It hurt a bit.
"Have I ever told you how strong you are?" I asked, rubbing my shoulder.
"Nah. I know you just say that to make fun of me", she replied. From the corner of my eyes I saw her chains glow briefly. Guilt? Did they glow when she felt guilty? I chased away the thought.
"Come to fellowship with me today." She said.
I groaned. For a few weeks now she had been insisting that I follow her to a new fellowship that had opened close to the office. She said the pastor there was preaching 'fire' and was really sound.I grunted, unconvinced. Don't get me wrong. Its not that I don't go to church. I am as christian as you'll get and a little bit more too for obvious reasons. But then there was my Sight. Most times when I was invited to a prayer house or meeting or fellowship there was the tendency for me to cause a scene. I tried not to but in the end I usually ended up being the one to cast out the demons or loose those that were chained. Pretty exhaustive work which was made occasionally more exhausting if the person I was casting out the demon from turned out to be the pastor himself. I ended up worshipping in one of the orthodox churches. They had a tendency to be more peaceful.
Today Nina was being extra persuasive, giving me a sad, puppy dog kind of look that would break anyone's heart. I felt myself giving in but held on to my decision bravely.
"Why not? What's your reason this time?" She asked.
"Well, l have that report to submit tomorrow and it kind of looks like its going to rain."
"I'll help you with the report. I just finished the one oga gave me and its not like I'm doing anything else this evening. Plus it will give me an opportunity to know your place. Well? What do you think?"
She wanted to know my place?
I gave in.

The venue for the fellowship was a three room apartment that had apparently undergone some structural changes. The door had been widened and the walls freshly painted. Rows upon rows of wooden benches lined the hall and brand new speakers decorated an immaculately white alter. The flowers used for decoration were huge. Apart from the ceiling fans, tornado standing fans had been installed at intervals along the aisle. Huge multicoloured banners decorated the side walls. At the head of the alter a large banner declared in gold letters "BOUNCING IN FAVOUR CHURCH INTERNATIONAL". The place was getting filled up pretty fast when we arrived. Nina led me down to the middle aisle and sat next to me. The choir was belting out a popular rendition and I was already getting a bit nervous. Nina looked at me and frowned.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Er, nothing...nothing." I smiled gamely, trying to ignore the vulture sitting on top of the choir mistress' head. Most of the other choristers were alright though for some strange reason I kept on seeing them singing with their eyes closed, like they were actually sleeping. I faced the alter and joined in the singing. Nina sang along and suddenly everything seemed so peaceful. Her voice was an amazing soprano. Every note that came out of her mouth was silver lined, like she belonged in the choir more than anyone else. I sighed to myself. What a woman. Surely this was love? I mean, logic told me that if everyone was hearing her the way I was, she'd be a music star by now. So either other people weren't hearing her the way I was, or I found her so attractive that anything she did amazed me.
We sang for a while more then the pastor came onto the alter. There was wild applause which he received humbly then he motioned for us to sit and began his service.

16 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by gameboy727(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
I must follow this. Interesting and wierd.

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by purpinkx(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
I've got your back bro
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Royver, you are one hell of a weirdo. The vulture on the choir mistress' head got me cracked up.
Keep it flowing.

4 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Kslib(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Royver: @kslib noted. (Are u a miss? smiley)
@all thanks for your viewership. Comments are welcome.

lol. I am not a miss! I am just a guy!

You are welcome. You need to space the work graciously, to make it easily readable for the lazy ones like me!!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by MightyFortress: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ruyver.. Man, u're just special! As in, u can write in a simple and breathtaking way! I have this fantasy of seeing You, Frank 3.16, Enitsua, Ishilove and Mynd 44 co author a story together. U guys are my favourites. Keep it up and dont delay with updates please.

3 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2013
I'm not going to reiterate what the pastor said, suffice it to say that it was the usual sermon on faith, love hope and prosperity. The pastor preached with enthusiasm and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he made sense. He didn't have any manifestation whatsoever so I was all the more relaxed.
Nina dutifully took down notes in a jotter and opened to every Bible verse quoted by the pastor. I tried to concentrate as much as I could on the service although I found myself stealing glances and exchanging smiles and giggles with Nina at every opportunity.

The pastor reached a crucial point in his preaching and asked those people with various ailments to come forward. Soon the alter was filled with all sorts of people, those with genuine sicknesses and those who came just to fulfil all righteousness. We all joined in prayer, led of course by the pastor.

We had been praying like this for a few minutes when I heard a scream. My eyes had been closed so I opened them. And saw one of the sick members who had come for prayers on fire. I gasped in shock but soon realised it was only a manifestation. She twitched and turned and spun around all in an attempt to put the fire out to no avail. Finally she fell to the floor and then passed out.

I was still wondering where the fire had come from when I saw another person this time a male, light up. But then the fire had come from somewhere. I watched closely as the pastor brought out something from a bottle and sprayed it on those he was praying for. Anyone whom the substance touched went up in flames. For a moment I thought, this was the genuine thing, the pastor was gifted with...and then I saw the vulture on the choir mistress head cackle and spit out more of thesubstance into the bottle. No one else ccould see it but the choir mistress made a move anytime the vulture on her head was disturbed. As usual I knew immediately what was going on. And it was absolutely none of my business. So i stayed put.
"Help him."
I ignored the voice of Pachios in my mind.
HELP HIM" He repeated.
"No!" I realised i had spoken out loud when Nina turned towards me. I continued "no weapon fashioned against me...!" And she turned back and continued her prayers.
I thought: "come on Pachios. Its really none of my business. I dont see anyone getting hurt and i dont want to cause a scene."
"Look at them." He said. I watched the choir mistress as she herself watched those that had fallen to the floor. There was a satisfied look on he face. I turned my attention to the pastor and he seemed unsure of what he was doing.
"She will be his downfall if you dont help him."

I told Nina to give me a moment, I don't think she heard me, she was too busy staring in amazement at the other members that were manifesting. I walked into the group at the alter and asked the pastor to pray for me. He obliged immediatelyand took me aside. He started his prayers and I followed suit. He lay his hand on my forehead and I spun around and fell forward so that he had to catch me to prevent me from falling. While bringing me up I had enough time to whisper in his ear.
"Don't use the water anymore."
"Eh, my son, what did you say?" He asked.
"The water. You do not need it. Its going to destroy your ministry. You know how your wife got it. You know how you objected to it before she strong armed you into accepting it. This does not glorify the one you worship. And it does not come for free. Abandon this false power now before you run into debt."

All this while the pastor held me. It seemed that we were praying together so the others left us alone. For a moment I thought he was going to throw me off or call security or something. That would be difficult to explain to Nina if he did. I held my breath...and then I felt him shake as he sobbed gently unto my shoulder.

Oh no. Please don't make a fuss, please don't make any funny announcements...

"Thank you my son!" He was crying now, more loudly. I didn't really know what to do so I patted him on the back and pried myself from his embrace. As I walked back to my seat I saw people staring at me with a puzzled expression on their face. The pastor fired a final tearful "GOD bless you my son!" just as i was reaching my seat. Nina stared at me, a surprised look on her face. I ignored her and faced my front just in time to see the pastor walk to the edge of the alter and empty the contents of the bottle on the floor. His wife the choir mistress looked like she was going to have a heart attack. He boldly walked back and approached his wife. Without a word he took something from her hand and I saw the vulture screech angrily and fly off. His wife looked on in shock. The congregation watched all of this but there was no way of understanding what the pastor's actions meant. He motioned for everyone to go back to their seat. And then he started another sermon, this time preaching on faithfulness and purity and the strength of the Word of GOD.

19 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by bquin2all(f): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2013
If ah dnt comment yhu wil definitely knw cos yhu c tins.
so ah gat comment.
Nice story yhu gat coming.
Im followin passionately so plz dnt update starve me.
More nepa lyt 2 ya laptop.

3 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by MightyFortress: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2013
This story touches me.. Though its fiction, but moves me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

In Memory Only (Romance) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / Beneath My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.