Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

How To Grow Longer Lashes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Longer Lashes (906 Views)

3 Ways To Grow Longer Natural Eye Lashes / How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. / How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Longer Lashes by DSuperWoman(f): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is how you get longer lashes naturally.

- Before you go to bed, get your vaseline

- Rob it on your tomb and index finger or and eyelash brush.

- Now apply it to your lashes, top and bottom as you would apply mascara

- Wash it off in the morning, and continue the process daily, as you begin to see results

Apart from growing of lashes, vaseline helps to prevent your lashes from falling off.

Another natural remedy for longer lashes is to apply a thin coat of... Read full article here http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/09/get-longer-lashes.html?m=1
Re: How To Grow Longer Lashes by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
have you tried it? cheesy. How long will i wait for it to grow longer? shocked
Re: How To Grow Longer Lashes by DSuperWoman(f): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Its a gradual process dear, it might about a month.
Re: How To Grow Longer Lashes by Nugess(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Can i try it wiv eyebrow too??

(1) (Reply)

Butts Pad Craze! / Xmas Packag! 4 Mum & Daughter 4 Just 10k 3 In 1 Bag, Kid Gown& Shoe In Ds Packag / Nigeria’s Leading Ladies Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade Rock The Cape Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.