Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy (3267 Views)

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / DJ Tee Stabs 19yrs Old Alvin Osungade : Upcoming Artiste(GRAPHIC PIX!. ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
The Edo State Police Command has arrested a 19-year-old boy in Iguosa community, Ovia North East Local Government Area, for allegedly having se.x with a dog.

The young man, identified simply as Osagiator, was said to have taken the dog to an uncompleted building where he had se.x with it.‎

A resident in the community, George Ogbonmwan, while narrating how the teenager was caught, said he had saw the suspect with the dog and had thought that he wanted to steal it.
He added that he decided to call the attention of the owner, Garuba Samari.‎
“When I saw the way the young man carried the dog like a baby, I decided to tell the owner. We went to the uncompleted building and caught the boy sleeping with the dog,” ‎
However, the suspect, who claimed that he resided in Uselu in Benin, said he was a regular visitor to Iguosa community, where he sought menial jobs.He explained that he did not know what came over him.
He said,
“I was walking along the street. I saw a dog following me and I carried it like a baby. I just went into the uncompleted building where I did what I did to it. I don’t know what came over me.”
Samari,the owner of the dog quickly disowned his pet..‎
“The dog has to follow him. I have nothing to do with the dog again,” ‎
The Odionwere of the community, Pa Clifford Igiehon, and the scribe, Festus Obadiaru, said,
“It is an abomination against the community. The young man came from Uselu community in Benin City. I don’t know why he decided to commit the act here in the community. We don’t want to see him here again.”
The Edo State Police Public Relations Officer, Noble Uwoh, said‎
“The boy has been arrested and transferred to the state headquarters for further investigation. The community killed the dog because the people said that it was an a‎bomination. Is this not madness?later we complain say ebola dey out there.
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Fulaman198(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Moving topic this is not culturally related.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by onihaxy: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
sauce . Source?
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
THe poor boy cant afford a lady, he then turns to dog. ANIMAL
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
the dude aint poor he is a fucking sick animal.how much does it cost to visit a brothel?
ajibolabd: THe poor boy cant afford a lady, he then turns to dog. ANIMAL
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Mega2010(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why kill the dog?that's an animal for crying out loud.....this people sef
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
The boy was obviously testing his skills on the dog,him wan born dog pikin
Killing d dog was rong
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Dubby6(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Should av been
Boy killed after having sex with 2/... year old dog
he carried d dog like a baby and foked it like a lady cheesy grin
Re: Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy by Sabadon(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wetin d poor dog con do na 2 deserve death....were are d animal right activists

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer That Shot At A Lady In A Viral Video Few Months Ago Has Died(vid) / Man Disgraced And Stripped N*ked After He Was Caught Stealing Cables In Anambra / 7year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.