Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land (34348 Views)

Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) / Pawpaw Hybrid Seed For Planting? / Plantain Sucker Planting Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by dgitrader(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Riskmore:
I will like to connect to fellow ugu farmers in the north. i have being having problems with my ugu in the cold seasons resulting to lack of growth despite frequent watering and a persistent infection from certain pests that refused to leave despite use of different pesticides. the last time I was desperate and have to use an overdose of DDforce which killed all my ugu. I now planted another set and this season the pest have manifested again. i require earnest contributions please...
Hello, do u still farm it up north?
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by peterebere111: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello, pls, I want to get in contact with someone who is into farming business. Do we have any such person in this forum?
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by Simon94(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2017
@Kalusam.. At what point do i need to apply n.p.k fertilizer
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by Kalusam(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2017
Simon94:
@Kalusam.. At what point do i need to apply n.p.k fertilizer

Well, I am Pro-Organic and do not recommend the use of Inorganic fertilizers most especially for leafy vegetables. You can apply inorganic fertilizers at 2 weeks after they have sprouted but remember that you should test your soil for nutrient deficiency before applying inorganic fertilizers as they may damage your crop and soil. Thanks.
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by amakagoldcy: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
any body that is interested or want to buy ugu seed at a very cheaper rate and want it to be deliver in part of the country should contact me on this number
Amaka 08068203042
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by floxxy51: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
amakagoldcy:
any body that is interested or want to buy ugu seed at a very cheaper rate and want it to be deliver in part of the country should contact me on this number
Amaka 08068203042

pleasde are you still selling ?been trying to reach you. call me back on 08160945265.
Thanks
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2019
RealChris:

Hi, u sent me a mail, can't access it. Please, what's it about?
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Is this the RealChris Joe Clef, my oga, talked about in his book Lasticle?

Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by StubbornGENIUS: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
iLegendd:
Is this the RealChris Joe Clef, my oga, talked about in his book Lasticle?

Thought Joe Clef is your pen name undecided
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by Ifylike: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello all, please am new here. I hope to learn alot from this platform.
Re: Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land by Ifylike: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
I just started ugu farming last month and I noticed, these spots on some of the leaves, Please what could be the cause and how can I prevent this from affecting other leaves, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Coloured Corn I Harvested From My Farm / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] / ‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.