Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,224 members, 7,957,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

A Look At The Life Of Albert Einsten - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Look At The Life Of Albert Einsten (961 Views)

Take A Look At This Fruit. / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Look At The Life Of Albert Einsten by Macelliot(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Albert Einsten was reputed as the world's most brilliant man. He was a Science genius, a great physicist with a wonderful intellect.

Albert Einsten, 1921.
When Einstein died, American scientist decided they were going to find out the type of brain he had that made him so brilliant.
When the opened his brain they discovered that it was like the brain of any other person. There is nothing special about the type of brain he had. The scientist became puzzled. They decided to check Einstein's academic records. There too, they discovered that the man started out as a failuse. Finally, the scientists compared Einstein's brain with others and found out that the difference was that his brain had made much contact than those other ones. The contact thus explains the exceptional brilliance. From this test, the American scientists established some principles and attitudes about the brain.
1). The human brain is like muscles, which can only be sharpen and expanded by constant usage. So the only way a person can become brilliant is to constantly utilize the brain in greater critical dimension.
2). The human brain only has the ability to retain 60% of every new information it absorbs after 12 hours.
Einsten's view of God
The reputable world's most brilliant man admits that, "The question (about God) is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no.
I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable?
The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza's Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.
Re: A Look At The Life Of Albert Einsten by Macelliot(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Jesus Christ is the greatest person that ever walked on the earth surface.

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Hausa Man Alive (picture) / MUST READ: How USA Became The Only Super Power Of The World? / Obahiagbon's Eulogies To Our Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.