Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea (566 Views)

Pope Francis Visits A Pentecostal Church, Calls Pentecostals "Brother" & "Sister / Benedict XVI To Be Known As 'Pope Emeritus' / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by Azunwena: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2014
The Pope arrived in South Korea today but just as his plane touched down North Korea fired a series of missiles.
As the pope's plane approached South Korean airspace off the west of the peninsula, North Korea test fired three short-range rockets into the sea off its east coast, according to South Korea's defence ministry.
The test site was more than 100 miles away from the pope's plane, but North Korea fired two more projectiles from the same location early this afternoon.

The North has tested an unprecedented number of rockets and missiles this year and has in recent weeks said the launches were in retaliation to U.S.-South Korean military exercises scheduled to start on Monday.
The capital Pyongyang often stages such tests when rival South Korea is in the global spotlight, in what is seen as a means to grab a share of the attention.
In the first papal trip to Asia in 15 years, Pope Francis called for the two rival sides to make peace. The Korean peninsula has been divided since the 1950-53 Korean war, which left millions of families separated.

Read more=== http://www.gluckgist.com/2014/08/nkorea-fires-missile-as-pope-francis.html

Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by sleepking(m): 1:18am On Aug 15, 2014
Damn missiles woke me up
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by deeobserver209(m): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2014
North Korea is a strange country. You can't help but wonder if it's leaders are engaged in some form of cult.
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by SalC: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Why do that upon the pope's arrival? Are they mad Smh
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by suwailad(f): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2014
too bad the missiles didnt bring down the pope's plane angry
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by Donfamous(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad: too bad the missiles didnt bring down the pope's plane angry
was that what u wanted?
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by suwailad(f): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yes
Donfamous: was that what u wanted?
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by Donfamous(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad: Yes

me dey fear u o
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by suwailad(f): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donfamous: me dey fear u o
dont be scared. I'm always on the look out anticipating what will cause the 3rd world war to begin so armageddon happens quickly.
Re: N.korea Fires Missile As Pope Francis Visits S.korea by Donfamous(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:
dont be scared. I'm always on the look out anticipating what will cause the 3rd world war to begin so armageddon happens quickly.
ahn ahn. Armageddon ke? Y shul u say such. Me still young o.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 / How Should A Christian Couple Deal With Infertility? / Ten Commandments In Bible Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.