Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 (564 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / From Apostle E. A. Adeboye. I Saw It Again. This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 by Endougs(m): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2014
If the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor, Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has his way, he will not want to live up to hundred years.
The 72 year old preacher doesn’t mind living up to 90, but being hundred for him, ” is not necessary.”
Pastor Adeboye gave his opinion on longevity last Sunday, while delivering the sermon at the 60thbirthday of the founder and president of Living Faith Church worldwide, a.k.a Winners Chapel, Bishop Oyedepo.
‘’When I marked 70 and people prayed that I would be up to 80, I said amen. When they said I would be up 90, I said well, amen. But when they said 100, I didn’t say amen.
“I didn’t because I don’t know what offence I would have committed for God to keep me up to 100 in this sinful world when a crown of glory is awaiting me in heaven.
‘’I wouldn’t mind to be 92 though, so that I will be alive to preach when Bishop Oyedepo is 80. But to live up to 100, I don’t know about that,’’ Pastor Adeboye said, noting that every birthday is a reminder that ‘’our days are numbered.”

http://endougs..com/2014/10/adeboye-i-dont-want-to-live-up-to-100.html
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 by alentyno: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2014
There is nothing wrong with what he said.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 by thegoodone2(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2014
good
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 by ellapius(f): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2014
He is a good man
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 by asalimpo(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2014
When ur approachg old age - the world is "sin filled".
God is keeping you from leavg (to mor enjoymnt yonder)

when ur 30+ and death knocks you over,they say he died young. He was "cut short" , in the "prime of life", "death cheated him" bla bla bla. The world isnt sin-filled then!
It's a heaven to b enjoyed.
Ppl pray for long life in it.
"God dont let me die young"

when long life com plenty they point hand in God's face and say "y are u still keeping me here?"
"after i've enjoyed my private jets,yatchs, cars,houses,cloths,*women*"

some mog and nonsense talk.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Want To Live Up To 100 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2014
The earlier he goes the better. A massive reduction in lies,extortion and deceit is needed.

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day Prayer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 7/10/14 / R.C.C.G Holy Ghost Congress, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.