Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union (730 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by ycomics: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2014
i want to ask can i send money to europe via wester union money transfer from nigeria
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by hernars(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Yes you can but u have to go through SOUTHERN UNION & NORTHERN UNION
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by hustla(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2014
you can't send western union from Nigeria
you can send via someone who stays in Kotonou though

but I'll advise you.. if Its for the so called football betting fixed matches .. run for your life !!!!

it is a scam!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by ycomics: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2014
@ hustla those football fixed matches are they all scam
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by eph12(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2014
Very easy if you have a domiciliary account. Also possible with PayPal.
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by ycomics: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2014
@eph12 tell me how is it possible via paypal because i need to send via western union money transfer
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by eph12(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2014
ycomics: @eph12 tell me how is it possible via paypal because i need to send via western union money transfer
If it must be via western union then you need to have a domiciliary account.
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by jta2012(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2014
thanks sir,western union money transfer agreement only apply to inward money transfer into
Nigeria ,for outward u av to go through the banks vide ur dom acct/paypal acct/ and other
foreign denominated currencies.

jtaconsulting ,Lagos,Nigeria
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by hustla(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2014
ycomics: @ hustla those football fixed matches are they all scam

they are all scam ooo
search for the football betting thread on nairaland and get free tips
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by fatai2: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
ycomics: i want to ask can i send money to europe via wester union money transfer from nigeria

Yes friend, firstbank just started with 3 of their branches.
Re: I Want To Ask Can I Send Money FROM NIGERIA TO Europevia Western Union by ycomics: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
tell me the 3 branches

(1) (Reply)

Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate / The General As A Strategist ~ Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim / Become A Reseller Of MTN, Etisalat Data Bundle And Earn Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.