Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Android Mobile App Developer, Any One? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android Mobile App Developer, Any One? (768 Views)

I Need A Mobile App Developer / In Serious Need Of A Mobile App Developer. Willing To Pay "Reasonably" / Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Mobile App Developer, Any One? by sayusuf(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2014
I need an android app developer who can customize a mail application for the use of my organization. The name of the mail application is myMail. You can check Google play store to get the application.
I need myMail because its robust with advance graphics, and support all mailing need of my organization.
If i can get an IOS, Blackberry, Jar, Version, it will be a plus.

Any capable developer can send me a message here.
Thanks
Re: Android Mobile App Developer, Any One? by CodeHouse: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
sayusuf: I need an android app developer who can customize a mail application for the use of my organization. The name of the mail application is myMail. You can check Google play store to get the application.
I need myMail because its robust with advance graphics, and support all mailing need of my organization.

Thanks

I am here, are you on BBM or WhatsApp and I hope you are not Seun Payne? Check my signature for my contact and here is my PIN 2815DDEC
Re: Android Mobile App Developer, Any One? by PenSoftCorp(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2014
sayusuf: I need an android app developer who can customize a mail application for the use of my organization. The name of the mail application is myMail. You can check Google play store to get the application.

Thanks
i am available, ontact me at pensoftcorp@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? / I Need A Cybercafe Timer Asap / Who Can Implement A Project Topic With Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.