Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers (1757 Views)

Fraudulent Advert Of Cheap Data By 08167015961 - Update - Receiving attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by Adinije(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Whether the story is true or false, one got to be careful when dealing with online sellers/buyers. Someone pinged me on whatsapp this morning saying he want to buy my bold 5. The next thing was that he asked for my location. I told him Anambra and he said he is in Lagos. The next thing he did was to ask me to send the phone to him through transport company and when he confirmed the phone, he will credit my account. I just shake my head and say 'this guy is a LEARNER'. He think I am desperate to sell. The buyer took advantage of ur desperation. Always meet buyers in open places. I always ask buyer to meet in areas I am familiar with and most times I meet buyer inside the banking hall.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by dapsy4u2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Adinije: Whether the story is true or false, one got to be careful when dealing with online sellers/buyers. Someone pinged me on whatsapp this morning saying he want to buy my bold 5. The next thing was that he asked for my location. I told him Anambra and he said he is in Lagos. The next thing he did was to ask me to send the phone to him through transport company and when he confirmed the phone, he will credit my account. I just shake my head and say 'this guy is a LEARNER'. He think I am desperate to sell. The buyer took advantage of ur desperation. Always meet buyers in open places. I always ask buyer to meet in areas I am familiar with and most times I meet buyer inside the banking hall.

Thank for your word. That's the thing one needs to be very careful and not greedy.
Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by bobo65(m): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Adinije: Whether the story is true or false, one got to be careful when dealing with online sellers/buyers. Someone pinged me on whatsapp this morning saying he want to buy my bold 5. The next thing was that he asked for my location. I told him Anambra and he said he is in Lagos. The next thing he did was to ask me to send the phone to him through transport company and when he confirmed the phone, he will credit my account. I just shake my head and say 'this guy is a LEARNER'. He think I am desperate to sell. The buyer took advantage of ur desperation. Always meet buyers in open places. I always ask buyer to meet in areas I am familiar with and most times I meet buyer inside the banking hall.

Banking hall?
Lolz

I sell cheap quality stuffs, so if u can't come over to get them, Oga swerve
Iv never been duped b4
If my phone shack u, stand up n get it
Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by Adinije(f): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2014
bobo65:

Banking hall?
Lolz

I sell cheap quality stuffs, so if u can't come over to get them, Oga swerve
Iv never been duped b4
If my phone shack u, stand up n get it
Yeap banking hall my dear. Ur case is different cos U have a shop, unlike me that stays in school.
Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by Jahrebs: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
That same guy is a big thief,he did the same thing to me.. He just zoomed of with my ipad.same description and same car.his cup is already full.. Even if it takes me years I will catch him and he would pay double of what he took.this is his pattern of business. Told me his name was Seun that he stays at gbagada and at Imole estate. 08132822361 that's his number.let the mods do whatever they can to help sensitize people abt this so.he won't have a next victim.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by dapsy4u2(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Jahrebs: That same guy is a big thief,he did the same thing to me.. He just zoomed of with my ipad.same description and same car.his cup is already full.. Even if it takes me years I will catch him and he would pay double of what he took.this is his pattern of business. Told me his name was Seun that he stays at gbagada and at Imole estate. 08132822361 that's his number.let the mods do whatever they can to help sensitize people abt this so.he won't have a next victim.
. So I have a witness in the house...
Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by ceejay80s(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
tonardo:

Next time don't meet buyer.. A buyer is supposed to meet you.. You are too anxious to sell... You the seller arrange where to meet...
Last bullet..
na so i dey do. if u no fit come meet me the seller, then siddon 4 ur house
Re: Fraudulent Acts Of Buyers by dapsy4u2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
ceejay80s:
na so i dey do. if u no fit come meet me the seller, then siddon 4 ur house
. Thanks Bro will try this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have An Android, Ipad Or Iphone For Sale This Is The Place. / ALL SOLD..Now 66k! Brand New Blackberry Torch For Sale,see pix. book 4next sets / 3 Weeks Old Nokia Lumia 730 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.