Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges (10746 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by pickabeau1: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
rock that way means that some people are practitioners of traditional religion
tpia1: rock that way meaning the male ghost will start plotting against the wife's new husband while the female ghost will start clapping for the husband's new wife?
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

sambarry, ain't you a nollywood movie producer yourself? are you tacitly sending a message that you are daft & superstitious.

why would any sane person even name himself sambarry. do you have a gaping space between your front teeth?
nolly what? undecided

To start with I have no attraction whatsoever with nollywood or its affiliations

secondly I am sambarry as in somebody to be reckoned with. A woman of substance in which if I reach somewhere every body must give me a standing ovation grin

do you want to know more about that very important SAMBARRY wink
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by armyofone(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by tpia1: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: rock that way means that some people are practitioners of traditional religion

Is that what traditional religion teaches?

just asking.
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by tpia1: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: nolly what? undecided

To start with I have no attraction whatsoever with nollywood or its affiliations

secondly I am sambarry as in somebody to be reckoned with. A woman of substance in which if I reach somewhere every body must give me a standing ovation grin

is this ileke idi?

although ileke is into nollywood i should think.

unless she changed?
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji: ^Na wa o
say wetin apoon oga alfa ? smiley
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
tpia1:

is this ileke idi?
lmao grin grin grin

it is waist chain it is not ileke idi grin
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by pickabeau1: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
tpia1:

Is that what traditional religion teaches?

just asking.

They believe that the ancestors watch over the living..n need to be appeased with regular sacrifice

You should know that Na.. grin

Sambarry..this your name reminds me of sanboribobo...yiba yiba sanboribobo..lol
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

LMAO...

Traditionally..the female ghost has no issues as long as d new woman does not maltreat the kids left behind
you too.an obvious fan of nollywood. By their fruits you shall know them grin grin
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lmao grin

coogar:

some men?
it's easier said than done. remember, ghosts see everything. the biggest torture known to any man is watching another man hump the wife he left behind.

if the ghost was a police officer or a military man before he died then the new husband should start praying. he's going to get shot or have his black arsë thrashed with koboko one day soon. grin

Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by pickabeau1: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: you too.an obvious fan of nollywood. By their fruits you shall know them grin grin

I don't need to watch nollywood to know of African traditional religion

Did you not read alawiye tongue

OK...I'm off..have to finish 24

Coogar.have u seen season 9
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: lmao grin grin grin

it is waist chain it is not ileke idi grin

Truely does sound like ileke idi.

ileke idi, kulyie, onebody. Wonder which comes next cheesy
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by thorpido(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
True a lot of men try to take advantage of widows especially when they are financially down.
There are some who however choose to shut themselves up and fix all their attention on their kids.
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok I have some movies I want to recommend for you

the diary of a tired black man
how to make money selling drugs
titanic 2
The other woman
enough
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by coogar: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

i have completed it months ago na.....it was way too short but it's good! bauer is in trouble though!

SAMBARRY: nolly what? undecided

i could have sworn tonto dikeh is your role model. grin

sambarry is a woman? shocked shocked

yes, i want to know.
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
onirugbon1:

Truely does sound like ileke idi.

ileke idi, kulyie, onebody. Wonder which comes next cheesy
lmao.kulyie ke? grin grin grin

who is kulyie? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by tpia1: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
thorpido: True a lot of men try to take advantage of widows especially when they are financially down.
There are some who however choose to shut themselves up and fix all their attention on their kids.

most nigerian women do that, especially if the husband is a womanizer.

men who are womanizers do not exempt widows from their womanizing runs.
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
No tonto dike is not my role model.kim kardashian is wink

Secondly yes I am a woman not just a woman, a lagos big girl wink

thirdly as time goes on you will know SAMBARRY a very important personality grin

coogar:

i have completed it months ago na.....it was way too short but it's good! bauer is in trouble though!

i could have sworn tonto dikeh is your role model. grin

sambarry is a woman? shocked shocked

yes, i want to know.

Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by pickabeau1: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: ok I have some movies I want to recommend for you

the diary of a tired black man
how to make money selling drugs
titanic 2
The other woman
enough

Thanks... will look for them.. any of them nollywood?
have u seen Mother of George

coogar:

About to start episode 11 n 12 tonight... Bauer vs Chen

Ive enjoyed it so far
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
None of them are nollywood o.i don't do or recommend nollywood
pickabeau1:

Thanks... will look for them.. any of them nollywood?
have u seen Mother of George

About to start episode 11 n 12 tonight... Bauer vs Chen

Ive enjoyed it so far
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by ameenahz(f): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2014
coogar:

some men?
it's easier said than done. remember, ghosts see everything. the biggest torture known to any man is watching another man hump the wife he left behind.

if the ghost was a police officer or a military man before he died then the new husband should start praying. he's going to get shot or have his black arsë thrashed with koboko one day soon. grin

Coogar iyaf kill me ooo grin grin
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by damiso(f): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2014
coogar:

some men?

This coogar eh grin grin grin grin the things you come out with grin grin so male ghosts are not bothered about the children they left behind but are more worried about bossoms (let me kuku say bossoms myself angry this razz NL filter) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by 5minsmadness: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2014
For a woman to stay and have nobody to ‘lubricate’ her is not easy at all. I will not lie and tell you that I have not slept with any man since my husband died.”
OK ewwwww tongue

Secondly when did this thread turn to ghost thread?

1 Like

Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2014
grin grin cheesy grin

so you still remember that yeye song grin
pickabeau1:

They believe that the ancestors watch over the living..n need to be appeased with regular sacrifice

You should know that Na.. grin

Sambarry..this your name reminds me of sanboribobo...yiba yiba sanboribobo..lol
Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by pickabeau1: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2014
na today?

SAMBARRY: grin grin cheesy grin

so you still remember that yeye song grin

1 Like

Re: Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges by fykes(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
coogar:

the fear that her dead husband's ghost might appear would give me some concern. he's surely gonna be upset & he can't be happy wherever he is watching another man hump his loving wife.

ghosts can be very jealous.

Hahahahahah.. grin. This is the funniest thing I have read all year. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.