Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (84459 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2015
There was laughter at the Sharia Court, Samaru, Gusau, Zamfara State, during the week, when a housewife, Aisha Dannupawa, asked the court to dissolve her one-week marriage to her husband, Ali Maizinari, because she could not bear the size of his penis.

When the case came up, the woman told the court that she married her husband after her first marriage failed.

The mother of three revealed that before she packed into her husband’s house, as the tradition demanded, she was invited into his parents house.

She told the court that “when he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his penis was too big,” she told the court.

She also told the court that after the experience, she took some medication, which was given to her by her mother.

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she added.

According to her, “two days later when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I coulld not continue with the marriage because of the size of his penis.’’

The husband, Maizinari, did not deny what his wife said. He told the court that he was willing to divorce her but that she should pay back the dowry and all that he spent on her during the courtship.

When he was asked to state the amount, Maizinari disclosed that what he expected from her was N60,000.

President of the court, Alhaji Mamman Shinkafi, told the couple to try reconciliation

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime/item/30635-please-dissolve-our-one-week-marriage-i-can-t-cope-with-his-big-manhood-wife-tells-court

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Things they happen for marriage oooooo
The guy wan use his drill bit destroy the oil rig that has produce 3 lovely childrengringrin

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
That's why sex before marriage is always advisable

Edited.......

When I wanted to write this statement, I hesitated because I knew I was going to be bashed and called names.
But since this is an opinion forum, I felt, why shouldn't I share my opinion.

I know the scripture goes against it in a way, but the same scripture goes against divorce
Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against divorce
I have seen many marriages that due to the inability for a partner to satisfy the other, the marriage ended in tumult.
Times have changed, let's be wise please

Sorry if my comment irritated or offended you in any way.
Please accept my apologies

Thanks

219 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by buygala(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
The guy wan use him Nepa pole reconfigure her puna for 4g unlimited downloads smiley

Na that kain preek go download the pikin straight into her womb. ... no need for ovaries and fallopian tubes cheesy

FOR ALL THE LADIES INSISTING ON MASSIVE ABUNAS, it isnt too late to give those 4inch dudes a try, so that una no go mistakenly collect preek wey go make una 'konko-below' begin dey leak oil and water cry

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by edobor108(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Women with wahala,if man get small joystick una go complain say na big 1 una dy find,if man con get big joystick una go stll complain say na small 1 una dy find nawa 4 una mata oo cry cry

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Haha cheesy
This reminds me of a song.

[s]Some can Bleep but have no dick.
Some have dick but cannot Bleep.
We have dick and we can Bleep.

Glory be to lalala
[/s]

And It's always right to say no to premarital sex. But to avoid problems like this, it's sensible and logical that you taste each other, to know if you're compatible or not.

Though, one shouldn't use this platform as an excuse to ransack every hole or tweak every joystick in the name of compatibility. No, that's forni-patibility.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Well,if a woman who has had 3children feels she cannot endure d size of his joystick then he must be massive downlow...

Meanwhyl,so it was only #60,000 that he spent on her during courtship undecided

Hmmm!

21 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

very very correct

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dkronicle(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2015
60k minus 2bangings

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by alberto2k(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Op...

Do some ladies a favour by dropping that man's address and phone number grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Godmother(f): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:
Well,if a woman who has had 3children feels she cannot endure d size of his joystick then he must be massive downlow...

Hmmm!

The brideprice sef is included in this 60k o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ireneidiva(f): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

hope you will actually sit your children down and tell them this. If you can't, that makes you a hypocrite.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by chinnelle(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
cheesy
Odi serious

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by buygala(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Godmother:

The brideprice sef is included in this 60k o

Na wa oh!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dinachi(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:

Hmmm!
So how much did she spend on him abi both of them no be equal ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by echobee(f): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Orishirishi angry

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Jackeeh(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2015
I think The man is just lazy in bed. He probably thinks being massive is everything. I'm very sure he's the wham bam kind of lover/husband. No pre-intimacy. Just dive in and out. Endowed guys sometimes don't bother about a little romance and pre-intimacy cos they feel they have the only thing the lady wants. Married people, no matter how big or tight he or she is, romance n pre-intimacy can make him seem small n her, not so tight. Instead of divorce, increase the pre-intimacy and romance. This takes patience. And also ensure there's no infection or any other health challenge( on d lady's part). BTW, sex before marriage still remains a SIN.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Chanchit: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
ireneidiva:

hope you will actually sit your children down and tell them this. If you can't, that makes you a hypocrite.

I would tell my male and female children to make sure they have sex before marriage, those religious teachings are all crap. Sex before marriage would save you a lot of stress. What if my daughter is marrying a one minute man, or even an impotent Or a man just like this case, things like this leads to extra marital affairs, then the husband would be reporting my daughter and hearing such as a father na yawa. So they must check if they are sexually compatible.

And btw, they should calculate each round of sex @10k, so they would know who will balance who.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:

Hmmm!

#60,000 was the dowry and not what he spent during courtship...
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Op...

Do some ladies a favour by dropping that man's address and phone number grin

Those ladies go run

What would have made a mother of three run away will make someone who haven't had any baby run joorgringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by bisi16(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Exactly!

D judge or president sef dat is suggesting reconciliation na wah o! Dats lifetime of pain

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2015
The man's good can't enter her warehouse,that's overload.

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin... while some other people are complaining their spouse's own is small... undecided

BTW, So because of a big dick, the wife dragged him to court, smh...what happened to discussing with him so he doesn't hv to insert everything. . undecided

Ehh, Things are happening shaa grin grin undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Nawa

That kind DEEK.

[size=15pt]It must be as big as a hilux's stick-shift grin [/size] for a mother of three, to receive it and humble.

Probably he just pushes everything in. Those kind deek, dey reach person heart gaan.

Oriegwu o

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Jackeeh:
I think The man is just lazy in bed. He probably thinks being massive is everything. I'm very sure he's the wham bam kind of lover/husband. No pre-intimacy. Just dive in and out. .

Ahahahaha wham bam thank you maam!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Northerners and big somethings ehn
Its scary
sad sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by princemillla(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2015
This is Very funny
Seriously, our ladies can never be contend sha. Too big they will complain
, too small they will complain
, u too sabi they will complain,
u no sabi they will complain.

What then can man do..........?

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Hmmmmm
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by naijainfogalery: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Women the most complicated creature ever . if its small that's when they want big , if its big that's when they like small , if he cums fast they want him to stay long if he cums late he wants to kill them. If he makes love like a gentle man he is too soft , if he does it like an animal he is brutal. If he doesn't do it every day he is starving them if he does it every day he doesn't have human feeling , if he is always the first to ask he is a se.x addict if he always wait for her to ask he isn't romantic , I've searched all the books of the world, you can't please them .

An average woman doesnt know what she wants and she expects you to help her figure it out if you do or try to you are being forceful and if your plan fails you are In Soup .

You can only overcome them with patience and Gods wisdom else thou shall be frustrated and thou shalt eventually die and she shalt meet another

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
No education....no education....

4-Play help here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.