Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use (6159 Views)

When To ACTUALLY Use "I" Vs. "Me" / Time To Learn Some Simple Home Remedies / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
#28. Adding a teaspoon of of baking soda when you boil eggs and the shell will come off easily
When I remember how many times I've had to sacrifice some portion of my egg to the clingy shell, angry

If you don’t have baking soda, then peel away a small hole at the top of the boiled egg and a large one on the bottom. Finally, put the small hole close to your mouth and blow hard! the egg will pop out cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
#29. Quick and easy iphone speakers

grin grin

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Unfortunately I'm finding difficult in uploading gifs, there are some interesting life hacks only explainable in gifs. will keep trying though
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Henrypraise: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2014

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Baba419(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice one girl
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by algorithmz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
bestestgirl: I don't know where I am supposed to post this but lets just assume its an education. feel free to add yours

#1 If you put your phone in airplane mode, it will charge twice as fast

Believe me, I tried this one and it works.
If you use this method your battery is as good as dead
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
algorithmz:

Why? shocked
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by KillerBeauty(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
bestestgirl: #28. Adding a teaspoon of of baking soda when you boil eggs and the shell will come off easily
When I remember how many times I've had to sacrifice some portion of my egg to the clingy shell, angry

If you don’t have baking soda, then peel away a small hole at the top of the boiled egg and a large one on the bottom. Finally, put the small hole close to your mouth and blow hard! the egg will pop out cheesy

Or just put the egg in cold water let it cool off.
And then easy peel

2 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by KillerBeauty(f): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
bestestgirl: #9. Scare yourself thin!
apparently, watching horror films burns at least 200 calories which is equal to a half -hour walk.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oyibo dey crase sha

Disclaimer: Try this at your own risk

In this case its the weeks of sleeplessness that will make me lose weight
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Austyn44(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice one. Tnx for sharing
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
algorithmz:
Really?? shocked shocked
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
KillerBeauty:

In this case its the weeks of sleeplessness that will make me lose weight
Your case is even better if it is only sleeplessness,
My own will be due to the extra effort spent in checking under beds, inside wardrobes and back of doors. not to talk of all the "who is there?" i'll be shouting every minute.

1 Like

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Mutuwa(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
bestestgirl: #2. The little arrow on your fuel gauge is there to tell you what side your fuel tank is on.

grin grin cool right? so no more calculations when driving into a filling station
Cool..tho some cars dont have that. grin
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mutuwa:
Cool..tho some cars dont have that. grin
Ok then, cheesy cheesy back to trusty old side mirror then
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by SetH001: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Seun. Come and do the needful
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by bosunjohns(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2014
bestestgirl:
Ok then, cheesy cheesy back to trusty old side mirror then
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2014
bestestgirl: #15 How to use an elevator without stopping.. grin
The thing is, all those waiting along the ascent or descent will swear for you... tongue

Nice tips but don't try the elevator thingy in some old elevators.

Tried it some years ago in PH. Ends up spending hours stuck inside.
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by crudedude(m): 3:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Ignorance can kill! See as my head just dey swell up as I dey read all these tips.

bestestgirl you are the bestestgirl. One Lipton tea bag for you grin
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by kelechiMarie(f): 3:13am On Aug 16, 2014
cool tips girl.I know about the shaving stick on jeans/clothes from my secondary school days,we sometimes used a blade though #tipsforanicelookinguniform without thread coming out
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by DjAndroid: 5:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Interesting tips.
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Thorerah(f): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2014
Bestestgirl this is one of the best threads I've seen since the nairaland tsunami. Just learning about the sharpening of razor on jeans smiley
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by chiefololade: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2014
bestestgirl: #20 To stop ppeople from stealing your pens at work grin grin
cheesy cheesy wink Kai! so this pen stealing thing is a worldwide thing?

I love this!
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Mzjhulz(f): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2014
Really handy tips...nice write-up@Op
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2014
wow...
very simple yet so handy tips..

very cool smiley
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by plezant(f): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
bestestgirl: #20 To stop ppeople from stealing your pens at work grin grin
cheesy cheesy wink Kai! so this pen stealing thing is a worldwide thing?
Yesoo. I always buy red biro. Its always on my desk. Nobody moves it. Lol
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by plezant(f): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=bestestgirl]#27 Keep a pot from boiling over
Placing a wooden spoon over the top of boiling water will stop it from boiling over by bursting the bubbles.
Ladies (and gents) your pot of white rice is safe nowcheesy cheesy[/quote
Boiling rice wit dis . thanks girl
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by plezant(f): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2014
bestestgirl: Unfortunately I'm finding difficult in uploading gifs, there are some interesting life hacks only explainable in gifs. will keep trying though

Pls keep trying. I m enjoying dis
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Aphex(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Nice
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2014
crudedude: Ignorance can kill! See as my head just dey swell up as I dey read all these tips.

bestestgirl you are the bestestgirl. One Lipton tea bag for you grin

cheesy cheesy Thank you!! as if you know that the weather is very cold
*preparing my cup of tea*
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2014
author=plezant

Thanks for the encouragement, please share the rice O! its almost time for lunch tongue
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2014
kelechiMarie: cool tips girl.I know about the shaving stick on jeans/clothes from my secondary school days,we sometimes used a blade though #tipsforanicelookinguniform without thread coming out
grin grin SS1 -3 right?
I swear, that was where shakara was invented
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by kelechiMarie(f): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2014
bestestgirl:
grin grin SS1 -3 right?
I swear, that was where shakara was invented
yes o those days sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Government Budgets N1.2bn For Student Hostels / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle / See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.