Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Bloggers Helping New Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Helping New Bloggers (1135 Views)

7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / Tips For New Bloggers. / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by WorkWithEyram(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
What is your number 1 problem with your blog or website?

Share it here.

This community will do our best to help you out.

This is just bloggers helping other bloggers.
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by picknstake: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
How do I get google to index my blog automatically picknstake..com
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by bedfordng(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
picknstake:
How do I get google to index my blog automatically picknstake..com
submit your site map to webmaster tool on google or bing.then keep posting, they will crawl your site automatically and index ir
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
please i want to know how to make money and drive traffic to my blog at www.nereusglobal.
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Horlaarsco: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2014
How do I add adsence to my blog as android9ja. .com
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by africanman85: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
if i type the url of my site on google it appears but if i check on google rank checker, it shows NA. Pls does this mean google has indexed my site ?
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
nereusducks:
please i want to know how to make money and drive traffic to my blog at www.nereusglobal.

Read
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Please I Need Urgent Help. When You Open My Blog On A Phone, The Mobile Version Does Not Show. What Shows Is The Web Version And There Is No View Mobile Version Button. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings Many Times In My Dashboard, All To No Avail. Help Out Please.
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by akintayo1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
ebukasoso:
Please I Need Urgent Help. When You Open My Blog On A Phone, The Mobile Version Does Not Show. What Shows Is The Web Version And There Is No View Mobile Version Button. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings Many Times In My Dashboard, All To No Avail. Help Out Please.

Are you on WordPress, and what theme are you using?
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by akintayo1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
nereusducks:

There are limited options available for you base on you're using. I would suggest if you're really serious about making money with your blog, get a self hosted blog.

There are lots of advantages waiting for you to explore.
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2014
akintayo1:

Are you on WordPress, and what theme are you using?

Am on blogger broi
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by WorkWithEyram(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
nereusducks:

There are many ways to make money with your website.

They include,
Advertising
Selling your own products
Selling other people's product
Charging subscription fees
Allowing Sponsored stories etc.

The list is long and has already been discussed in the blog post
http:///make-money-blogging-like-linda-ikeji/

While many people look forward to making money with their site,

I generally advice that you concentrate on finding a problem that is
widespread and coming up with the solution for it.

This is the only true way I know to make money.

Eyram
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by WorkWithEyram(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
africanman85:
if i type the url of my site on google it appears but if i check on google rank checker, it shows NA. Pls does this mean google has indexed my site ?

Is your website new?
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2014
ebukasoso:

It Is So Sad Dat Nobody Has Said Anything About The Problem Am Experiencing With My Blog. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings To Default, Yet It Is Not Mobile Friendly On Phone. Someone Should Help Me Out , Again I Dont Undastand The 'Add CSS' Link That I Always See When Customising My Template.
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by WorkWithEyram(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2014
ebukasoso:

It Is So Sad Dat Nobody Has Said Anything About The Problem Am Experiencing With My Blog. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings To Default, Yet It Is Not Mobile Friendly On Phone. Someone Should Help Me Out , Again I Dont Undastand The 'Add CSS' Link That I Always See When Customising My Template.

@ ebukasoo You can follow the steps in the post by Lê Hoàng below

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/10284/blogger-how-to-create-a-mobile-friendly-version-for-your-blog/

If you still have problems, get back here.

By the way, what is the url to your blog? One could take a look at it
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
WorkWithEyram:

@ ebukasoo You can follow the steps in the post by Lê Hoàng below

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/10284/blogger-how-to-create-a-mobile-friendly-version-for-your-blog/

If you still have problems, get back here.

By the way, what is the url to your blog? One could take a look at it

This Is It Bro : www.mistaebuka..com . Let Me Check D Link U Sent Me
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
I Have Checked The Site And Yet There Is Nothing Concrete About It. I Have Done Those Things Stated There Many Times All To No Avail. The Blog Not Being Mobile Friendly Is The Cause For No Much Posts There. I Need It To Be Mobile Friendly In Other To Be Attractive For Mobile Visitors
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
akintayo1:

There are limited options available for you base on you're using. I would suggest if you're really serious about making money with your blog, get a self hosted blog.

There are lots of advantages waiting for you to explore.

ok boss. Thanks so much. I will work towarsd it.
Re: Bloggers Helping New Bloggers by deboraholawuwo4: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2014
my own case is traffic, i have adsense and everything needed in blogging but d traffic is not coming, i try facebook ads, now my facebook ads act as been disable and my blog url as been banned by face. Just confused abt the whole issue.. The traf is the real probs

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Brothers I Need Your Help / See This If U Own A Blog / Can I Make $1,000,000 From Blogging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.