Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists (2107 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by TheBigUrban2: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
greatbygrace: I would hv agreed many will be Atheist as the OP noted but not when we hv a religion that is on the rampage forcing people to convert to their religion or die.

I Want to believe someone is atheist because he has "too much" knowledge not to believe there is a God or He/she just refuses to accept the truth because of human pride and laziness to find out the truth.

Even beyond religion there are evidences of the supernatural. I believe that if a man is being sincere, even without religion, He will know there is a God.

My Opinion.

smiley

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR THE SUPERNATURAL.

That is the simple fact. You cant prove it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Nonsense!
What's your point?
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

smiley

Atheists are usually very intelligent people and I can tell that you are one (intelligent) smiley
But Intelligence don't have the answer to all the question we hv in our hearts.

Not even science

Do atheists believe there are evil spirits?
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

smiley

Atheists are usually very intelligent people and I can tell that you are one (intelligent) smiley
But Intelligence don't have the answer to all the questions we hv in our hearts.

Not even science

Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by TheBigUrban2: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
greatbygrace:

But Intelligence don't have the answer to all the question we hv in our hearts.

Not even science

Most atheists do not believe in spirits.
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Most atheists do not believe in spirits.

Thanks for your response.... I rest my case.
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by TheBigUrban2: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
greatbygrace:

Thanks for your response.... I rest my case.

Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by JeromeBlack: 3:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Interesting thread
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by JeromeBlack: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2019
davien:
I'm sick of pretending to be a theist in public,it's freaking nauseating....
"god" is this the mafia based "love" I have to join or burn forever?, I'll gladly burn...

Where are you Davien?
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by davien(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Where are you Davien?
Not keen on sharing my location to anyone here, sorry.. I've been taught a lesson before.
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by JeromeBlack: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2019
davien:
Not keen on sharing my location to anyone here, sorry.. I've been taught a lesson before.

Sharrap. I was actually asking if you were still on nairaland. I didn't mean to ask about your location
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by davien(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sharrap. I was actually asking if you were still on nairaland. I didn't mean to ask about your location
Lol
Re: About 60% Of Middle-class To Rich Children In Nigeria Will Grow Up To B Atheists by JeromeBlack: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
davien:
Lol

Why don't you post more often?

(1) (2) (Reply)

History: Muslim Siege Of Jerusalem Part 1 / The Truth About Jesus (michael) And The Trinity / Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.