Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! (1049 Views)

Computer Guru's Please Help Is Needed Here. / Windows Vista Business Product Key Needed Please! / Vsat Equipment (help Is Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by bigsam360(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hi guys, please I need your help on how to restore my HP Pavilion back to its default OS

It's a UK used HP pavilion which I have been using for months now, it works fine and is on windows 8 until some days ago when I notice my google search keeps giving me results from Uk, even wen I access yahoo, it takes me to Yahoo UK, my Facebook also was not login anymore as it tells me am trying to access it from a different location, my emails too, the same thing.

Initially, I tut it was a problem with my cookies, I den cleared all cookies and browser history, yet it's still remain same, I den concluded to get a new OS to install, den I got windows8 professional hoping after my clean install, d problem will b solved.
The problem was still the same, infact now my system slows nd hang somtimes.

Please I want to know if there is a way I can restore my default windows8 dat came with d system?. Also if there is a solution for the location issue.

Any suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Tolzeal(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
well lemme say uve made a biggest mistake by wiping ur factory OS to get just ordinary preactivated windows. am sorry to say this, there is no way u can get ur original OS back. Next time when facing this kinda issue , i will suggest maybe uve messed up with ur systwm ip adresss or prolly there is an underground ip changer like hotspot sheild or any running. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by bigsam360(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tolzeal: well lemme say uve made a biggest mistake by wiping ur factory OS to get just ordinary preactivated windows. am sorry to say this, there is no way u can get ur original OS back. Next time when facing this kinda issue , i will suggest maybe uve messed up with ur systwm ip adresss or prolly there is an underground ip changer like hotspot sheild or any running. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Too bad embarassed embarassed!. Please wat do you suggest I do now about the location issue?
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Tolzeal(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
bigsam360:
Too bad embarassed embarassed!. Please wat do you suggest I do now about the location issue?

please make sure u are not using any ip changing app.
after that move to ur cmd, run as admin and screenshot this for me after pressing

ipconfig.exe tap enter.,

Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by bigsam360(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tolzeal:

please make sure u are not using any ip changing app.
after that move to ur cmd, run as admin and screenshot this for me after pressing

ipconfig.exe tap enter.,

There is no ip apps installed, here is the screenshots, the first was before connecting my etisalat modem while second was wen its been connected. Thanks in advance

Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Tolzeal(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
bigsam360:

There is no ip apps installed, here is the screenshots, the first was before connecting my etisalat modem while second was wen its been connected. Thanks in advance

you are not showing me what i really wanna see bro!!
first connect before showing the screenshot

Try see this link http://www.ip2location.com/ and see ur full detail, tell what ur ISP is...
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by bigsam360(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tolzeal:

Try see this link http://www.ip2location.com/ and see ur full detail, tell what ur ISP is...
From the link, the ISP is: EPSILON TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. Am sorry for the troubles, am not really a tech person. Thanks for your response so far

Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by bigsam360(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tolzeal:

Still expecting ur reply. Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Oxone(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
bigsam360: Hi guys, please I need your help on how to restore my HP Pavilion back to its default OS
It's a UK used HP pavilion which I have been using for months now, it works fine and is on windows 8 until some days ago when I notice my google search keeps giving me results from Uk, even wen I access yahoo, it takes me to Yahoo UK, my Facebook also was not login anymore as it tells me am trying to access it from a different location, my emails too, the same thing.
Initially, I tut it was a problem with my cookies, I den cleared all cookies and browser history, yet it's still remain same, I den concluded to get a new OS to install, den I got windows8 professional hoping after my clean install, d problem will b solved.
The problem was still the same, infact now my system slows nd hang somtimes.
Please I want to know if there is a way I can restore my default windows8 dat came with d system?. Also if there is a solution for the location issue.
Any suggestions will be appreciated

Go to control panel and click on the Region Icon, then go to the location tab and change the home location setting to the country of your choice (Most people have it set at USA). Then apply and try surfing the web again.

Let us know if it works
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by bigsam360(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oxone:

Go to control panel and click on the Region Icon, then go to the location tab and change the home location setting to the country of your choice (Most people have it set at USA). Then apply and try surfing the web again.

Let us know if it works

It Works perfectly!!!! The location was in United Kingdom, so i changed it to Nigeria. Thank you BIG.. Thinking i actually had to delete my pre install win8 nd loss all my apps. Mhen, Its gud to ask qstns oo, wld have save me al the wahala i went tru in d wikend.

Once again NL has proven useful to me. THANKS YOU SIR
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Oxone(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
bigsam360:

It Works perfectly!!!! The location was in United Kingdom, so i changed it to Nigeria. Thank you BIG.. Thinking i actually had to delete my pre install win8 nd loss all my apps. Mhen, Its gud to ask qstns oo, wld have save me al the wahala i went tru in d wikend.

Once again NL has proven useful to me. THANKS YOU SIR

You're welcome man, glad i could be of help wink
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mister geek, how r u na? Hehehe...
Oxone:

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Oxone(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Mister geek, how r u na? Hehehe...

hehehe geek ke? undecided Abeg o I no follow tongue

I'm fine dear & u? kiss

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by Tolzeal(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oxone:

Let us know if it works

Nice one Bro.!
my mind aint Working with this at all...
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! by bigsam360(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oxone:

Boss, I notice the stuff is back to d former way.. Nd dis time even wen I alternate the location stuff from Nigeria, USA, Ghana nd odas, it dsnt change.. D tin kip giving me LONDON, UK as my location.. Did I do anything wrong?? Please

(1) (Reply)

What Laptop Do U Suggest 4 100k Nd Below *new 1* / How To Turn Your Laptop To A Wireless Cyber-cafe And Make Money / Hp Dv6-3023nr 4GB Ram,500GB HD, 15.6″ Display For A Very Beatable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.