Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (93692 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Weah96:

Team Oyedepo indeed. You work for the 'ministry' don't you?
nope
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by hansad: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
sammieguze:

religion....making fool of people since 0000BC.

Was shocked when a chemistry professor confessed he also bath with salt water because he claimed prophect t.b. Joshua was the one who sent the message.

Chai.....religion is nothing but modern day 419.

Make me sef go start a business jare... Sorry... I Mean a church cheesy
Modern Nigeria university trained, I mean the chemistry professor who bath salt water for ebola.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
adesinaabiodun: nope

Should you not be following Jesus, according to the bible? What does TB Joshua have to do with your salvation? You're here cheering him on with sports metaphors as if this is a game or something.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 1stola: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lakayanah: I don't think there is a greater fraud than the church business in Nigeria. Yet people wonder how can anyone be brainwashed to blow themselves up with bombs. If a single man can come out and tell you to bring everything you've worked for with your sweat and blood and you give willingly there's no level of persons that cannot be hypnotized. Main while I am a Christian I know what to do with my money and I can see clearly where the needy are.
True talk
most annoying thing is that, Nigerians are very religious but yet,EVIL mongers

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 1stola: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lobolintin: I respect you Papa... OP,use ur head ooo... Leave religious matters alone for God to look into. Don't forget... Touch Not my anointed
Yeye dey smell.
Deluded gullible maga
Anointed kor, denoited ni. mumu

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by tobidon: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
cryMay God have mercy on y'll
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 1stola: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
mount1ng: Can I ask one simple question, why do we cast stone on our own? Have ever heard a muslim casting stone on their own? Are we saying there is no fraud and deceit in other religion? Do you see it published. You will not, they protect their own.
No matter how much we judge them, God has the final say concerning them.
"Let he without sin cast the first stone"
" If you fail in one you've failed in all"
...that's because Christians are "dumbmer"

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 1stola: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
donpeey22: The last person on earth to be exploited by any godamn pastor is me.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 1stola: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
Take a look at your life in the next five years. Lets see how far you can go. You call Men of GOD 'thieves'. Except u repent, you have broken d edge of grace. Lets see where you will be in 5 years time.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Callimo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Youngzedd: Why is this in business section

So you don turn church matter to business @OP

Observing....... shocked shocked

If church isn't a biz venture why do they advertise on papers b4 registering them?
Na biz joor..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by troy20(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
People say pastor oyedepo didnt "force" anyone to part with his fortune.But He neednt physically coerce you to enriche his purse, it is always implicitely obvious in the prosperity sermons laced with threats and the assured wealth in ten folds.Here as long as you are making a nice trade with God himself, you arnt just only assured of your piled high wealth here on earth, but possibly also, a gauranteed seat on the first bus to heaven.its just like killing two birds with one stone.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Psylas(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
Take a look at your life in the next five years. Lets see how far you can go. You call Men of GOD 'thieves'. Except u repent, you have broken d edge of grace. Lets see where you will be in 5 years time.
shot up you dunce! Who are men of God? You call pastors(criminals)men of God? God must be a criminal too

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by igala1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
I have no problems with d proliferation of churches since d 70s. My only problem is the lack of accountability. Only vey few churches publish their financial records. In Nigeria, politics is supported by religious dichotomy where churches being registered as NGOs ought to make public names of its donors to the regulatory authorities to scrutinize their source of income& prevent money laundering, inflation and corruption. It is not only the religiousity of our people that is to blame but the lack of good will to present accounts to the congregants & regulatory bodies that make it possible for some pastors to claim semi-god. The churches/mosques have become equally voked with the Government in the lack of accountability

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by sexybash(f): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
kaydada: People must always talk. I For one, even though I do not have a source to quote at this time, I can vehemently state that this news is not true. That been said, the people that decided to pay their tithes and offerings, were they coerced into doing so? Was a Gun put to their heads before they paid their offerings and tithes? Were they told by the pastors in charge that they were going to invest the money for them in some venture where they have stakes in? Had they not paid their taxes to the Government before willingly parting ways with their own money to the church?.... Then why should you be taking panadol for their headaches?

Everyone is entitled to decide how they want to spend their money. If I'm more comfortable giving 'My Money- the one I worked for, one which Your contribution is void', to the church than spending my money at the clubs or on other things I may not be drawn to, should I be crucified for that?

Lets learn to focus on what's Important. Enough said.

did you not see the airline alert grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry but ebi like say you mumu

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by VirginFinder: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
RebelLeader15: are you supporting those religion criminals or you are against them?

That shouldn't be difficult for you to decipher if you are bright at all. wink
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Missuuu(f): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote
author=sammieguze]

religion....making fool of people since 0000BC.

Was shocked when a chemistry professor confessed he also bath with salt
water because he claimed prophect t.b. Joshua was the one who sent the
message.

Chai.....religion is nothing but modern day 419.

Make me sef go start a business jare... Sorry... I Mean a church
cheesy[/quote]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by VirginFinder: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Psylas: shot Shut up you dunce! Who are men of God? You call pastors(criminals)men of God? God must be a criminal too

Fixed! cool

You are a dullard!! grin angry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by RebelLeader15(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
VirginFinder:

That shouldn't be difficult for you to decipher if you are bright at all. wink
you have proven beyond reasonable doubt, that you are a very stupid and lunatic pesticide....

You can continue to like the butt and kiss the feet of those criminal, afterall you are usefulless to me, your family, your community,your local govt, your state, your country and even to yourself....

Public pig

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
i pity dose of u running ur mouth, wen u incur God's wrath u will say u dnt knw who u offended, who are u to judge?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
dannycom: all will be well
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2014
queenlabisi: i pity dose of u running ur mouth, wen u incur God's wrath u will say u dnt knw who u offended, who are u to judge?

Which wrath again? Is hell fire not sufficient?

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Crownrise: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Cyber confidence or freedom shld not be taken for granted to the point of insulting a man of God. Well it seems not to amaze me that only mediocres and people that fold their arm in irresponsibilities will come online to speak trash abt ppl that ar making impact. Most people are only crititising out of envious greediness.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Crownrise: Cyber confidence or freedom shld not be taken for granted to the point of insulting a man of God. Well it seems not to amaze me that only mediocres and people that fold their arm in irresponsibilities will come online to speak trash abt ppl that ar making impact. Most people are only crititising out of envious greediness.

I'm willing to call him a petty hustler to his face.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by MsNas(f): 2:26am On Aug 17, 2014
adesinaabiodun: Anything u ppl like write he remains my pastor till eternity

But watch whatever nonsense u type here cos it could be use against you in heaven.

Team Oyedepo! Exceeding Grace
Shut the fvck up! Na you go judge us? Are you God? Are you even sure you and your pastor are making heaven? This is the kind of attitude that pisses me off about some Christians. Giving us all those holier than thou stance. Y'all being bainwashed and don't have the kind of relationship with God that enables you to judge between good and bad. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Okeikpu(m): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2014
opeyemi2013: "while over 2 million african kids need just 15cents to buy malaria vaccines, africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets ; $30m each." "warren buffett a humanitarian worth $50bn still flies commercial airlines while africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets." "Hard-working citizens who work 9-5hrs have nothing to show for it, while pastors like oyedepo sell biblical fables once a week and purchase $20m jets."

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Okeikpu(m): 3:49am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=1stola][/quote] Pastors or whatever need more than charms to get my money.....

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Topshow4real: 4:58am On Aug 17, 2014
I first thought he was barred from entering u.k cox of Ebola. . issorait
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by leisuretym: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2014
My cousin donated his money to build Covenant University because he was told the school will be for the poor church members but when it was commission, the school fee was placed around 300k. Lolzz
And his contribution was not refunded. Meaning he was fooled,
Religion is a mind control tool the europeans used to brainwashed us and now Nigerians are now using it to trick even themselves and others world wide, but the europeans who initiated it knows what it means! And that's exactly what they are saying here.
Sowing seed to the rich.

Why are we fooling ourselves?? Even if I select 100 people at random and tell them they will receive wonder this years, some will experience wonder, may be 2 or 5 among them will

So, why using the logic to exploit people?

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by shejane: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2014
MORNDEW:
who told u this ppl u defend nd lick their shit are prophets. Was the prophets of old nd d ppl who feared God truly of d old collecting money from ppl. I pity u.

Go and read Acts of Apostle, Galatians and philippians then you will tell me how paul raise money for his ministry

Like I said before go for Bible study, is very important
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by shejane: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2014
Weah96:

Nonsense. How can you quote a God? He said, she said is not a quote. Those are the words of a man.

The bible is the word of God and the same God ask us to remind Him of His words

U can believe whatever u choose to believe. God has given us that free will

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.