Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ofala Festival At Onitsha. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ofala Festival At Onitsha. (928 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Pictures Of OBI Of Onitsha Doing Ofala Ceremony / Michael Jackson's Brothers Attend Ofala Festival At Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofala Festival At Onitsha. by JABB(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
hello nairalander's,Am looking for anyone out there that hails from Onitsha and knows about the OFALA festival?He should be the type that speaks the Onitsha type of Igbo and be able to read script that is written in Igbo Language. Contact me thru email wahboxx@gmail.com,wahbex@yahoo.com So.......anyone out there?
Re: Ofala Festival At Onitsha. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
JABB: hello nairalander's,Am looking for anyone out there that hails from Onitsha and knows about the OFALA festival?He should be the type that speaks the Onitsha type of Igbo and be able to read script that is written in Igbo Language. Contact me thru email wahboxx@gmail.com,wahbex@yahoo.com So.......anyone out there?

I know about Ofala festival. Speaks,reads and writes the Idenmili Igbo like no tomorow and NO I am not from Onitsha.
If you want to know about the Ofala festival in Onitsha. Google is your friend,except if you wanna have a discussion about it.
Re: Ofala Festival At Onitsha. by JABB(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
yes my brother i would certainly love to have discussion about it.Do you stay in lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Loves Partying The Most? / AN OPEN LETTER TO ALH. AYE. DIRISU (JP, OON) THE OKUOKPELLAGBE OF OKPELLA / Glamour As Scores Of Ijebu Monarchs Welcome Ooni To Ijebuland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.