Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album (1258 Views)

Fans Blast Don Jazzy For Smoking In New Video [PICS] / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. / Photo: P-square,kanu Nwankwo, Zack Orji, Accused Of Sleeping With Ugandan Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by seeteazain(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Psquare is getting ready to thrill their millions of fans across the world with their upcoming sixth album but to that and do it perfectly, they will need Marvin Records boss, Don Jazzy! The award winning group has just announced on Instagram that the Don will be adding his production skills in their yet-to-be titled 6th album and this will be the first time the Don will be working with the famous brothers.
Peter Okoye, one of the members of the group, posted an image of P-square and Don Jazzy chilling in their studio on his Instagram Friday afternoon. He captioned:

SOURCE:http://247tops..com/2014/08/photo-p-square-hook-up-with-don-jazzy.html

Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by MeGaStReEt: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Still waiting for D'Banj to come and beg the boss
Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by otipoju(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Una see why dem no dey put mouth for family matter... After all the noise, they are working together again.

Una wey don take sides with one against the other, shey una eyes don clear.
Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by joshua8016: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
i pity Don jazzy with the rubbish song he produce for korede bello.mtchew
Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
joshua8016: i pity Don jazzy with the rubbish song he produce for korede bello.mtchew

Mumu pikin...he's the best in the world undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by joshua8016: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
tellwisdom:

na your papa be mumu. Foolish boy.
Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by joshua8016: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
tellwisdom:

na your papa be mumu. Foolish goat.
Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
joshua8016: na your papa be mumu. Foolish boy.

Dustbin child sad

2 Likes

Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by joshua8016: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
i pity your foolish father. Animal like you.
Re: Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album by hatux: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
joshua8016: na your papa be mumu. Foolish goat.
tellwisdom:
Dustbin child sad
Stop guys! You ought to stop being childish.. Btw, @ topic good for them, can't wait to hear another doro psquare..lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 9ja Celebrity Endorsements And Their Worth / Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 76th Birthday In London / M.I.J OKOYE drags MTN to court and claims 2Billion Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.