Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Basketmouth’s Confession: “I Have A Daughter Outside Wedlock” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth’s Confession: “I Have A Daughter Outside Wedlock” (1704 Views)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Confession!!!!! I Had Hot Sex With My Bosses Wife......pic... / Who Knew Pasuma Has A Daughter This Grown? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth’s Confession: “I Have A Daughter Outside Wedlock” by EReloaded(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Africa’s biggest comedian, Baketmouth, has finally cleared the air about his alleged love child, revealing that he indeed has a daughter with his ex-girlfriend some years ago.

Basketmouth in an exclusive interview published on Linda Ikeji’s Blog has this to say:

“I wouldn’t refer to her as a love child. She’s my child that people didn’t know of. Yes I have a daughter with my ex-girlfriend. Its not a comfortable topic to discuss because I wouldn’t want to put anybody under pressure. As long as my family is happy and I’m on the same page with my wife, my siblings, my mum, my pastor and the family of my daughter, that’s all that actually matters.

Basketmouth, it would be recalled has two kids, a boy and girl, from his current marriage to beautiful wife, Elsie.

http://connectme.ng/?p=2313

Re: Basketmouth’s Confession: “I Have A Daughter Outside Wedlock” by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Its no biggy, if he had the child before meeting his wife; Crap happens.
Re: Basketmouth’s Confession: “I Have A Daughter Outside Wedlock” by Raxxye(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Your story is incomplete until you show us the picture of the girl or at least her mother.
Re: Basketmouth’s Confession: “I Have A Daughter Outside Wedlock” by deflover(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
celeb and ploygamy......any way as long as he pays for child support grin grin grin grin grin the nigga is good....... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Used My Big Buttocks To Make Money Says Veteran Yoruba Actress, Iyabo Oko / Actress Mercy Aigbe Wows In Lovely Purple Dress To Movie Premiere / Photos: Tinsel Stars, Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Valentine’s Day Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.