Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] (29115 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has been accused by another social media user named Tessy of hiding her child which she had outside wedlock.

Toke Makinwa immediately deleted the comments and has remain mum, refusing to talk about the growing controversy.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/toke-makinwa-accused-of-hiding-child.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
gringrin you can't hide your child

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by cruzita(f): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2016
shocked for real?she doesn't want problems or gossips that's why she kept it a secret .no mother is ashamed of her child

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Larrey(f): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2016
I go happy for her o if she don get pikin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Afrok(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2016
How do u expect her to show her child to the WORD? shocked
Well the child's hidden identity is the child's business and Toke hiding the child's identity is her business too, my business is to hustle and make it. Now tell me, won't it be great and more rewarding if I mind my business? undecided

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Chanchit: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2016
Larrey:
I go happy for her o if she don get pikin

She would be the No1 stvpid citizen of Nigeria if its true, why divorce if you also have a child already.

And to all the ladies quoting me upandan ontop Toke mata, I'm sure if her ex toast una now na so una go jump ship forgetting Toke on nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Came: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2016
What you are ashamed of, you hide.
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by seyema(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmm...... U really mean Word?? Or world

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by pennytration(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wow! Celebrating ma birthday. nlders dont be stingy, hit d like button and lets groove. Its not easy. not everyday a guy turns 24. Ur likes will serve as present for me.

Meanwhile followed bae to her church d other day. Pastor said: ''Everybody shout Halleluyah!''. I shouted Halleluyah! at d top of ma voice to impress bae. After I've developed a sore throat, Pastor said: ''brothers and sisters, I cant hear u, I said shout Halleluyah!!''. And I was like:

82 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by nairaman66(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
We don enter new millennium..., see them, see them.. She ti gbo!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by AntiWailer: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
No wonder the hubby quickly play away match.

It is possible they are having challenges conceiving like that.
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by adorablepepple(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
undecided Oh really! Almost all this celebrities are baby mamas and baby daddys
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by repogirl(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked shocking

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
pennytration:
P

P= Penetration..., synonymous with your moniker!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Beremx(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
so many olodos on instagram. you go fear English!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by MKO4ever(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
I don't know why I so love this babe mama

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by ShitHead(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
The witch is on the news again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
why insult her tho?
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by lankieman: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mtchheew
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by mykaboo: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Celebrities hide their children all the time so the can grow up normal. Remember the first child hider: Michael Jackson. That is so normal. Celebrities who keep posting pics of their kids all the time are asking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by givemetoto(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
I want to buy Nairaland, Please how much will it cost me?
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by banmee(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Afrok:
How do u expect her to show her child to the WORD? shocked
Well the child's hidden identity is the child's business and Toke hiding the child's identity is her business too, my business is to hustle and make it. Now tell me, won't it be great and more rewarding if I mind my business? undecided

Although i liked your post i disagree with the identity of the child being Toke's business. She has put her personal business online for everyone to poke into from day one. Now her life is no longer her business; it is everybody's business.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
gringrin you can't hide your child
She can , but not forever
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by ndcide(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Illicit Sex causing damages since 800bc
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by allanphash7(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
How does tht "consign" me
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by seunny4lif(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Not my business
Make I huslte well too angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
We all make mistakes!

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by sucess001(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
showing her child to the 'WORD'...

Madam...i think you should first concentrate on improving your English before bothering about Toke's child...

wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by Cholls(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
my brothers and sisters I suspect Don jazzy sef.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by fammo: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nairalanders always casting stones at d slightest opporunity!
Re: Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] by rawtouch: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Maybe the child is dark in complexion lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun / Twitter Users Use Celebrity Names To Complete Sentences (Photos) / Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.