Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,966 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Question To Men And Guys.-'-.-'--- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question To Men And Guys.-'-.-'--- (651 Views)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question To Men And Guys.-'-.-'--- by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
What will you do if your wife you just get married to does not like sex and you love it... she is now dictating for you when to have sex... what will you do
Re: Question To Men And Guys.-'-.-'--- by thorpido(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Usually when you get married in church,the scripture that states that the man no longer owns the body,but the wife and the wife no longer owns the body but the husband is quoted.
If you both understand this,you will realise that marriage involves sacrifice and it sometimes means giving even when it may not be that convenient.
As a man,if you are willing to take the patience to get your wife in the mood,it shouldn't be hard for both of you to reach a compromise.You have to understand that sex does not start in the bedroom for women.You have to make her happy and do things to make her receptive.Romance her outside of the bedroom.

If however you have a wife that is frigid,seek medical help.
Re: Question To Men And Guys.-'-.-'--- by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
if she denies me, I'll deny her. If she dictates to me, I'll dictate to her. na she go tire

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Twins Sold For GHC100 In Ghana (PHOTO) / Few Things To Do To Excite Your Husband. / DEATH For Every DIVORCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.