Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka (2469 Views)

Omls 40, 42: NNPC Staff Join The NPDC Strike / Npdc Recruitment / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka by aigjoey(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
I heard of the plans that NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY are about recruiting to various positions. And as such I applied. After that I was sent an online interview of 19 questions ,which I humbly answered and sent back to them. After a week the HRS sent me another mail informing me of my success in the interview and that I should proceed to pay 7600naira to the account of one UMUKORO UZIEZI KELLY the chief account officer of NPDC. This money is meant to be for the purchase of the recruitment form. I think this is a fraud I can not fall for. others should b aware of this DONALD.
Re: Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka by aigjoey(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
useful infor please
Re: Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka by rayofhope(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder they say shall never end....naija
Re: Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka by johnnero1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
aigjoey: I heard of the plans that NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY are about recruiting to various positions. And as such I applied. After that I was sent an online interview of 19 questions ,which I humbly answered and sent back to them. After a week the HRS sent me another mail informing me of my success in the interview and that I should proceed to pay 7600naira to the account of one UMUKORO UZIEZI KELLY the chief account officer of NPDC. This money is meant to be for the purchase of the recruitment form. I think this is a fraud I can not fall for. others should b aware of this DONALD.
. Bros if u like ur self run 440 from those criminals. Put d name of d bank they ask u 2 pay d money into let me tell my broda who is a detative 2 investigate $ capture them one hand
Re: Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka by akum123: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Big time scammers,i hv gotten some experience wit them few month back,run for ur life plssss

1 Like

Re: Is Npdc Recruiting And Who Is Donald Akponoka by aigjoey(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2014
johnnero1: . Bros if u like ur self run 440 from those criminals. Put d name of d bank they ask u 2 pay d money into let me tell my broda who is a detative 2 investigate $ capture them one hand
Thanks.... gt bank ...013051876
UMUKORO UZEIZI KELLY.......the name and account number

(1) (Reply)

AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 / Interview Invite / If You're Currently Facing Some Financial Challenges as a Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.