Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 (2472 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainee (loan Officer) At AB Microfinance Bank / I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by jewelinchrist07: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys, please i got their invite ,what do I prepare for and how do I get to shangisha CMD centre in Lagos from Ibadan?
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by jewelinchrist07: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Don't just read please reply
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by Andy2274: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have not written their test b4 bu for direction, coming from Ibadan stop at Berger then take a bus going to Ketu-Ikosi road stop at shangisha or CMD gate if that is where you are going. Note: It is Ketu-Ikosi road from Berger not ketu- ojota o! Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
I also got the invite,you should check the other thread for AB micro..,for better information about the test. best of luck
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by Felusconi: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls I need help o. I was also invited for the test too. How can i get to the place from sango ota in Ogun state.
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by Andy2274: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
From Sango /Toll gate to Oshodi den take bus to Berger -Toll gate stop at toll gate den take Okada to CMD.

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by jewelinchrist07: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Andy2274:
I have not written their test b4 bu for direction, coming from Ibadan stop at Berger then take a bus going to Ketu-Ikosi road stop at shangisha or CMD gate if that is where you are going. Note: It is Ketu-Ikosi road from Berger not ketu- ojota o! Gudluck

Thank you dear friend, I'm grateful. I pray u won't lack help too
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by jewelinchrist07: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
oguinedavid:
I also got the invite,you should check the other thread for AB micro..,for better information about the test. best of luck

I have checked the recent trends, nobody gave explicit answers
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by kayusre: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Take a bus from Berger ,under the pedestrian bridge to CMD.,will cost you like 50buks..questions from maths English little of finance and current affairs..,if you pass the test ,few weeks time you will be called for interview ..one on one interview and group interview
that's all
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
jewelinchrist07:

I have checked the recent trends, nobody gave explicit answers
that's true,but I think it will come in the normal, aptitude test format...Maths and English.. my thoughts thou
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
kayusre:
Take a bus from Berger ,under the pedestrian bridge to CMD.,will cost you like 50buks..questions from maths English little of finance and current affairs..,if you pass the test ,few weeks time you will be called for interview ..one on one interview and group interview
that's all
Thanks
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by holluville: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
its a simple test... consists of 50 questions or thereabout... just go with d phone u received the test invite msg with and a valid ID card.... all the best... AB microfinance is a nice place to work. the pay is ok for a graduate trainee .... just have in mind the Loan Officer thing is pure marketing....u looking for people to take loan and also target based...

Good Luck!
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by jewelinchrist07: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
holluville:
its a simple test... consists of 50 questions or thereabout... just go with d phone u received the test invite msg with and a valid ID card.... all the best... AB microfinance is a nice place to work. the pay is ok for a graduate trainee .... just have in mind the Loan Officer thing is pure marketing....u looking for people to take loan and also target based...

Good Luck!

Thanks, do you work there?
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by Felusconi: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thanks Andyy for the description.

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by jewelinchrist07: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please is it possible to get a straight bus from Ibadan, someone was saying I should Board ojota from Ibadan,that I will see CMD by the road side
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by bunmijinmi: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
jewelinchrist07:
Please is it possible to get a straight bus from Ibadan, someone was saying I should Board ojota from Ibadan,that I will see CMD by the road side

board a bus going to berger from Ibadan, when get to berger. board a bus going to Ketu-Ikosi road, tell the conductor you will alight at CMD. dont board bus going ketu-ojota but Ketu-Ikosi road
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by mickeysylva: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please how do I get to the centre (CMD) from iyana oworo.
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by OlaRolls(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
holluville:

Good Luck!

So helpful
Brushing up my reasonings against Wednesday....
Thanks Nairalanders
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by jewelinchrist07: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
The people who did theirs today how was it? Please talk. I mean was it CBT,
Who's going from Ibadan too
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
pls is the test CBT?
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by bunmijinmi: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
oguinedavid:
pls is the test CBT?
it is not cbt but paper test. it consist of financial maths, simple interest, verbal reasoning and they are 40 questions.
Re: AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
invites rolling in,who else got a success mail and what do we expect for interview?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 - HND/Bsc 2.2/Lower Crd. / Yaali Food Nigeria / Vacancies At Zippy Logistics Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.