Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees (12985 Views)

UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? / Why Nigeria tertiary institutions are not attracting international students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by omenka(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2014
nairaman66: Welcomed development! Hopefully this is not a trick to throw dust in the students eyes!! Something like introducing another levy somehow later!!

The fear of 2015 is biting hard on these politifcians.
No vex bros, but I just don't know why hate to see or hear that line. Always sound like one of our numerous clueless politicians talking!! Also hate "on top of the situation"! grin

APC: Galvanising the gains of good governance since 1463!!!
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by nairaman66(m): 6:03am On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: No vex bros, but I just don't know why hate to see or hear that line. Always sound like one of our numerous clueless politicians talking!! Also hate "on top of the situation"! grin

Most abused words by politifcians!!

Infrastructure
Jobs
Power
Development
Government
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by bunmioguns(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2014
englishmart: this is the second time I'm catching you in two days!
undecided

Seun, come arrest this man o.

grincheesy

grin grin you see ever since I stumbled on www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate I don't have problem with browsing on my android again
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by Ahmeduana(m): 6:08am On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=Ayekotoo][b]
D FEAR OF PDP IS D BEGININ OF WISDOM! EVIL PARTY IS NOW DAT DEY REALISED DAT THERE PROGRAMS ARE ANTI-MASSES WEN A PARENT IS EARNING 100,000+ PER ANNUM,& U WANT D SAME PARENT 2 PAID 300,000 AS SCHOOL FEES.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by PassingShot(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2014
When fees were increased we complained.

When fees have now been reduced some are still moaning that it's because of 2015.

Tell me, if 2015 is not enough reason to implement good programs what should be then? Afterall we're talking of already "performing governors" and not those who have been known to be stealing their states blind.

If all governors act well in the name of coming elections I think Nigeria will be better for it. It will mark a clear deviation from the past where all they needed to win is distributing bags of rice, sugar and cooking oil plus cash to the already pauperized electorates.

To me this is a better and welcome development.
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by iceberylin(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2014
I sense fear if immigration cheesy
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by profsho1(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Good decision @wrong time.
Why now?because u are seeking for 2nd time?electorate are not fools
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by Yusluv77(m): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmm! I perceive something.. I guess 2015 Election is imminent right?... APC I hail thee!!!!!
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by mogentle(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: No vex bros, but I just don't know why hate to see or hear that line. Always sound like one of our numerous clueless politicians talking!! Also hate "on top of the situation"! grin

It's still better than 4Kg of rice and 5 litres of kerosene the PDP are sharing. None of PDP state dare to reduce fees or have a programme that will encourage high enrolment. O'Meal in Osun, Fees reduction in Ogun, and now Kwara. One thing i cherish about APC is Synergy among their controlled state in terms of programmes and infrastructural development. They surely have vission and template of operation unlike some pigs.
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by topsonkay(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2014
2015 is approaching.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by mogentle(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2014
profsho1: Good decision @wrong time.
Why now?because u are seeking for 2nd time?electorate are not fools
Sentiment will not kill you. GEJ just released money for 2nd Niger Bridge not long ago, you didn't mention 2015 stunt. Why don't you criticize constructively for once.
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by princeade86(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2014
i dnt knw wen we are going to wise in dis country. D suffering of 3yrs, wen dey now come and do small thing for us becos of election, we will all forget d past. The sch fees dey dnt reduce from their day one in office, wen dey want to campaign for election, dey now trying to reduce sch fees. Does dat means dey wunt increase it wen dey enter? U can see how dis people are playing us? Lagos increase sch fees, is not dat dey dnt knw d plan, dey knw dat dey we reduce it to normer money becos of campaing. Dey now said governor reduced the fees. Wen are we going to wise? We are d problem of ourself. Vote for who ur heart choose. All of dem are birds of d same feather

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by princeade86(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2014
princeade86: i dnt knw wen we are going to wise in dis country. D suffering of 3yrs, wen dey now come and do small thing for us becos of election, we will all forget d past. The sch fees dey dnt reduce from their day one in office, wen dey want to campaign for election, dey now trying to reduce sch fees. Does dat means dey wunt increase it wen dey enter? U can see how dis people are playing us? Lagos increase sch fees, is not dat dey dnt knw d plan, dey knw dat dey we reduce it to normer money becos of campaing. Dey now said governor reduced the fees. Wen are we going to wise? We are d problem of ourself. Vote for who ur heart choose. All of dem are birds of d same feather
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by robinicule(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2014
buh y do politricksters behave this way.... cry do they think we are fools

1 Like

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by omenka(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2014
mogentle:
It's still better than 4Kg of rice and 5 litres of kerosene the PDP are sharing. None of PDP state dare to reduce fees or have a programme that will encourage high enrolment. O'Meal in Osun, Fees reduction in Ogun, and now Kwara. One thing i cherish about APC is Synergy among their controlled state in terms of programmes and infrastructural development. They surely have vission and template of operation unlike some pigs.
Bros you dey vex ooo!! Person slap you for dream ni?? cheesy

APC is a party to cherish any day, any time!! Only fools insist on the retention of administration of thesame drug that has proven ineffective in curing an ailment for over 15yrs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by mogentle(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Share nothing..........He's stingy
Share Rice................He's bribing us
Slash school fees........2015 stunt.
It's better politicians don't do anything a year before election so as not to be seen as campaign strategy. People can never be satisfied. Politicians have being winning elections without school fees redution since 1832. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by mogentle(m): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: Bros you dey vex ooo!! Person slap you for dream ni?? cheesy

You no serious o......lol
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by poiZon: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2014
what goes up must surely come down' law of gravity.
it was for objects thrown up the sky not for pOLITICKING!
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by mogentle(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2014
robinicule: buh y do politricksters behave this way.... cry do they think we are fools
Would you have preferred he kept the fees there and share rice and kerosene like some do?
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Maybe the APC have this innate fear that they will lose.

And if they did, at least the PDP wouldn't enjoy too much. Talk of à.ss covering.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by slap1(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Meanwhile, somewhere in Abia State...
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by oyatmicah(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2014
cool cool
mogentle: Share nothing..........He's stingy
Share Rice................He's bribing us
Slash school fees........2015 stunt.
It's better politicians don't do anything a year before election so as not to be seen as campaign strategy. People can never be satisfied. Politicians have being winning elections without school fees redution since 1832. SMH.
tenk q o. nigerians can neva b satisfied bt anyway make uncle jona try reduce federal own university own also make boyz see money flex small na
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2014
All na 2015

APC......change
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by anonimi: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2014
This Fayose TSUNAMI effect is really great, I swear. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by blackfase(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2014
My brother, pls dont tell me you still "THINK" its election-related. Feelers like this would only make d scumbag politicians feel we are still as gullible as ever hence tends to fuel their inordinate perpetration of greed & evil on us.

kayfuture: This one wey all of una dey reduce fees left and right , I hope say no be because of upcoming election baa? Anyways, for your info, election na Valentine's day next year, and ppl fit ask you say what av you being doing all dis years ? #ekitidonyarnuwarning
Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by RebelLeader15(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2014
atlwireles: God bless the people of Ekiti. What a difference that election has made in Nigerian politics.
Ekiti, exposing APC BADministration since 2015

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by temitemi1(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Thank God for ekiti election, thank God for PDP that is showing boko haram party(apc) how to treat massese, thank God for comin election! If kwara like they should nt even charge a penny pdp will rule dat state, pple of kwara are tired of saraki n his pupets! PDP! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by anonimi: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: Bros you dey vex ooo!! Person slap you for dream ni?? cheesy

APC is a party to cherish any day, any time!! Only fools insist on the retention of administration of thesame drug that has proven ineffective in curing an ailment for over 15yrs!!!

You mean we should change APC in Lagos state next year since they have done nothing in the last 15 years to provide BASIC things like-

- TAP water
- free & adequate schools for ALL our children
- good, motorable FEEDER roads

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by temitemi1(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2014
mogentle:
which apc is this one talking abt I hope is nt the same boko haram party or propagana party or anti-masses party or fanatics party that everyone knows As for me apc is nt a masses party bt “iron law of oligarchy” u suld knw dat what is coming out of ur mouth is purely CLAPTRAP!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by Justbright(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2014
LMAyedun: Ekiti people are Pacemakers & Game-Changers.
APC buckling-up for 2015.
I only pray Nigerians don't fall for this desperate strategy.
dats d point...d question a sensible nigerian shuld ask is why is dis gesture coming now...I culd rememba amosu promised reduction in fee as part of his manifesto in 2011, now its almost 4yts and noting is happening...even d reduction he announced wnt take effect untill next yr which invariably is after guber elections..Why did fashola not reduce lasu fees all this while even wen d sko were protesting. ..its a shame dat politicians are playing politics wt d life of d youths of Nigeria....dis pple takes d common man as fools and God wl jufhe dem very very soon

1 Like

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by obayaya(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2014
This in my Opinion puts APC policies under a greater scrutiny!!!

Does it mean the school fees hike wasn't well thought before it was implemented? And the ban on Okada riders in Lagos?

Or is this a desperate attempt to get into the good books of the masses?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees by anonimi: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2014
mogentle:
It's still better than 4Kg of rice and 5 litres of kerosene the PDP are sharing.

You think we have forgotten Fayemi rice and Aregberascal "odourless"fufu
Sorry to disappoint you- we have NOT and we will NOT forget that the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC is just as bad as the PDP they paint in devilish colours shocked
Bunch of HYPOCRITES angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For LEAP Africa School2work Programme For Nigerian Graduates 2018 / NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday / (ambrose Alli University 2batch Admission List Is Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.