Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A (651 Views)

How I Landed A World Scholarship With A 3.8 C.G.P.A / Rejection Letter From Harvard University To An Intending Student (Photo) / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A by papichula: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Question:-A Scholarship To Harvard University or To Become Dangote’s Personal Assistant, Which would you go for?
Decided to ask you Guys, which would you go for? You can also give us reason why you choose one over the other.. Don’t lie…
Drop your Comment.
Re: Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A by emmyw(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
papichula: Question:-A Scholarship To Harvard University or To Become Dangote’s Personal Assistant, Which would you go for?
Decided to ask you Guys, which would you go for? You can also give us reason why you choose one over the other.. Don’t lie…
Drop your Comment.
A Scholarship To
Harvard University without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A by chiketee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dangotes PA. Will get to network with the moguls, get first hand experience on how to manage large corporations, learn the real ish about business. Certificates are just paper, hands on experiences are everything.
Re: Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A by otalenu(m): 1:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Dangote's pa of course...money and experience must be made., don't dull!
Re: Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2014
I dey mad? I wont let an oppotunity pass me by. I'll go for d scholarship @ once. And when i'm back, i'll be respected by everyone, and if i apply to be dangote PA then, his p.a may be sacked while i replace him. I'll be a hot cake in Nigeria, that's if i even come back to this boko haram and ebola bullshit.
Re: Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A by Dlordisgreat1(f): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Getting a scholarship to study at Harvard University itself is an achievement on its own, let alone studying there and bagging a degree,
OP, as an undergraduate, if i am in my final semester, am gonna bone it and leave for Harvard kia kia.
Did you know the number of recruiters that come to there campus to recruit fresh graduates?
On the other hand, being a PA to Dangote, Money would come and go.
Open your eyes........
The Nigga mentality is that......'wetin i wan go school for? No be because of money?'
I think it's hightime we started working on being not on having.
Believe me, with an Harvard University degree, Life becomes easier!

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose A Scholarship To Harvard Or To Be Dangote's P.A by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
A scholarship to Harvard, no blinking

(1) (Reply)

Only Smart People Will Get This / School Resumption Wahala - Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / Good News For Unilorin Students And Intending Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.