Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

PES 14 On XBOX 360 ?? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 14 On XBOX 360 ?? (1317 Views)

How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc / PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14. / FIFA 14 on pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PES 14 On XBOX 360 ?? by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
I know that PES 14 is on all platforms and I'm sure we all know about chipping consoles and using memory cards instead of the actual game.though chipping is preferable it is costly so I bought a 16gb memory card to put PES 14 for Xbox 360 on it, just asking if it will work, contributions and past experience are welcome, just mainly wanna know if memory card games work on PS3 and XBOX360.

please nobody should say I should chip or download instead.thank you.
Re: PES 14 On XBOX 360 ?? by chubbyman(m): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Yeah it does, depending on the firmware and if the flash drive conforms with the necessary download and upload speed required to store xbox games on it.
But you still gotta have a disc of the game if your going to play it from a flash drive or hard drive without the disk image loaded the game on the external drive will not work.

1 Like

Re: PES 14 On XBOX 360 ?? by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2014
chubbyman: Yeah it does, depending on the firmware and if the flash drive conforms with the necessary download and upload speed required to store xbox games on it.
But you still gotta have a disc of the game if your going to play it from a flash drive or hard drive without the disk image loaded the game on the external drive will not work.
thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

Prince Of Persia :what Should I Do Pls Help!!!(pic) / Where Can I Hack My Xbox 360 / Pc Games For Sell Or Swap In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.