Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc (4130 Views)

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by trendphemmy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
pls help me with d setting of pes 14 gamepad settings. and the game isnt full screen. saying my video card doesn't have d necessary specification. is dere anything I can do about it? Thanks so much
Re: How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by nigmarelli(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Buy an Xbox360 pad.It configures automatically and uou could still personalise ur settings to suit your play.Cheers.
Re: How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by trendphemmy(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2014
nigmarelli: Buy an Xbox360 pad.It configures automatically and uou could still personalise ur settings to suit your play.Cheers.
thanks so much bro. do u have an idea on how to correct the screen resolution I asked about?
Re: How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by nigmarelli(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
That has to do with your graphics card.Try see what you have by right clicking on your deskstop and from pop-up menu see if you can improve the graphics from the graphics properties or graphics options tab.

(1) (Reply)

Rights Of Ownership To The Latest And Most Effective Romance Card Game For Sale / Download FIFA 24 Mobile Apk Obb Data 900MB Offline / Gta 4 Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.