Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex (7578 Views)

Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Dettol Disinfectant Recalled In South Africa For Being ‘unsafe’ / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by queensenglish91: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
OBIORAA: In nine months time you will not just only know, but will have prove.

Abeg when that time reach try to inform us for nairaland so that we fit follow rub powder.

That is if std and him relatives no visit you first. Unprotected sex at this age and time.
*Proof

Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by queensenglish91: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

lemme ezperiment with you and I'll correctly give you answers

pm me sweeti
Vaseline is cheap cheesy
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
queensenglish91: Vaseline is cheap cheesy
What is it used for?
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by queensenglish91: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: What is it used for?
Environmental Sanitation
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by beeevan: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
A tingling painless feeling on your pelvic area or a PT after 2weeks.
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Feraz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
What's up with the attacks on the OP? As if many of us here don't have raw sex. angry
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by great289(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
@op pls try to no abt ur ovulation period, it will help.
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Atmmachine(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
The only way to know if you're pregnant is by doing a pregnancy test or if you miss your period..

#I hate condoms.
Flesh to Flesh is the key.

1 Like

Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Atmmachine(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
If you don't want to get pregnant after Flesh 2 Flesh just urinate after the raw sex because urine is acidic & it kills sperms, Remember to drink andrew liver salt..

#Nothing is sweeter than sex.

Sweet pain cool cool
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by majalisa(m): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2014
Atmmachine: The only way to know if you're pregnant is by doing a pregnancy test or if you miss your period..

#I hate condoms.
Flesh to Flesh is the key.
ur days r numbered
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Janeify(f): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2014
Sermwell:
Hollier-than-thou-id1ot. I know people like you do worst sh1t! Mumu.
you are stupid...mumu,no go mind your own.atulu
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2014
queensenglish91: Environmental Sanitation
I would go get one then on monday. You have an idea where they sell and how much it might go for?
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Sermwell(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Janeify: you are stupid...mumu,no go mind your own.atulu
Loolz! E pain u abi? Dat was d concept grin
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Janeify(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sermwell:
Loolz! E pain u abi? Dat was d concept grin
u are crazy...see as he open mouth grin
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by fairygeh(f): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Feraz: What's up with the attacks on the OP? As if many of us here don't have raw sex. angry
. Hmmmm,feraz cry
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Heineken(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Janeify: you are stupid...mumu,no go mind your own.atulu
hey girl calm down there. He's not stupid...girl like you don do pass this Op. See your face...you don spoil finish. Advise person you dey talk rubbish. Mu.mu
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Janeify(f): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Heineken: hey girl calm down there. He's not stupid...girl like you don do pass this Op. See your face...you don spoil finish. Advise person you dey talk rubbish. Mu.mu
for the second time did i stop you from advicing ur sister?.i have done more than this...yes!but i dont remember asking for your stupid advice,you know why?cos i dont heed to d advices of a fool.foolish amoeba like you.... let me see the picture of the goat that is typing...monster
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Feraz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
fairygeh: . Hmmmm,feraz cry
Hehehe! I'm still the innocent person you know babe!
Re: Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex by Heineken(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Janeify: for the second time did i stop you from advicing ur sister?.i have done more than this...yes!but i dont remember asking for your stupid advice,you know why?cos i dont heed to d advices of a fool.foolish amoeba like you.... let me see the picture of the goat that is typing...monster
hahahahahahah. Am amoeba right? Tor. I can't be insulting you na. You're a lady.thanks anyways...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5 Minutes Naturally, Without Going To The Dentist / How To Lose Weight With A Nigerian Diet / COVID-19 Update For November 14 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.