Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

#ebolaoutbreak: Open Letter To Patrick Sawyer’s Wife, Deconteesawyer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #ebolaoutbreak: Open Letter To Patrick Sawyer’s Wife, Deconteesawyer (855 Views)

Ebola: What Happened To Patrick Sawyer's Corpse? / Why My Husband Really Travelled To Nigeria. Ebola Victim Patrick Sawyer's Wife / Liberian, Patrick Sawyer,possibly Knew He Had Ebola Before Traveling To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ebolaoutbreak: Open Letter To Patrick Sawyer’s Wife, Deconteesawyer by ceaser: 1:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Now with this history of Sawyer's sister that succumbed to the EVD being engaged to be married to a Nigerian man and who later fled and abandoned his fiancée upon discovering her status, one could easily ASSUME that Patrick Sawyer was on a revenge mission. More so that he himself got infected by his sister when he decided to take over her care - "expectedly" the job of the Nigerian fiance, it's easy for him to have pinned all the blames for his own exposure on the "fleeing Nigerian"

So the question is if the Nigerian fled back to Nigeria or simply disappeared into somewhere within Liberia.

[quote] DearDecontee Sawyer,

I am moved to write you this letter based onyour recent openletterdefending why your husband decided to infest Nigeria with the fatal Ebola virus.

I had refrained from penning my thoughts on how irresponsible your husband’s behaviour was, mainly because he was a human being who had a right to life like myself and also becausehe had left loved ones like you and his children behind who miss him everyday.

However, your recent letter has convinced me that you deserve no pity whatsoever and has prompted me to enlighten you on what you seem to have so deliberately ignored.

You and your husband are full-fledged citizens of the UnitedStates of America. Everybody knows that the medical system in the United States is far more advanced than that of Nigeria. So if your husband’s sole intention was to seek medical help, why did he not contact the health authorities in the America?

Nigeria does not have the best health care system in Africa and that is a fact. If you and your husband were reading the news,you’d have known that a lot of Nigerians travel to South Africa, India and the UK for medical attention. I’m stressing this fact for non-Nigerians who may not understand how the system in my country works. No Nigerian would take your callous excuse with a pinch of salt!

You had the nerve to apologise to your friends, Catherine and Josh for “contacting them so early.” But you didn’t deem it fit to pay your condolences to the family of the two nurses who died from caring for your sick husband? What about the ECOWAS staff who died because he had primary contactwith your husband while helping him in Lagos? Did they also not “have a passion for life”? Do youthink these people wanted to take a chance with their lives when they knew their loved onesalso depended on them?
Re: #ebolaoutbreak: Open Letter To Patrick Sawyer’s Wife, Deconteesawyer by penny01502: 1:35am On Aug 16, 2014
And don't forget to tell that her husband will pay and suffer for the unfathomable pains he put Nigerians through in his next life since fate does not permit him to do so this time. May the soul of Patrick Sawyer never find rest wherever he his, for he intentionally brought ebola virus into Nigeria
Re: #ebolaoutbreak: Open Letter To Patrick Sawyer’s Wife, Deconteesawyer by elipheleh(m): 2:18am On Aug 16, 2014
let nigeria retaliate on liberia with boko bombers naw
Re: #ebolaoutbreak: Open Letter To Patrick Sawyer’s Wife, Deconteesawyer by acenazt: 2:32am On Aug 16, 2014
That woman is a Liar. If he didn't trust the Liberian Health system why didn't he just go back to his other country the U.S?? They have a better system than Nigeria ALL ROUNDA!
Re: #ebolaoutbreak: Open Letter To Patrick Sawyer’s Wife, Deconteesawyer by tpia1: 3:16am On Aug 16, 2014
west africa is in trouble, thats for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Little Creature(eg Ant) Gotten Into Ur Ears Before? How Did U Remove It? / Why Po...r..n Is Bad For The Teenager(and Everyone Else). / He Mistakenly Drank Petrol(see What Happened To His Tongue)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.