Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Am Back Again*sure Fire* - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Back Again*sure Fire* (790 Views)

Do U Av A Sure Link To Qatar Visa And Work Permit / %percent Sure Visa For Usa,europe And Asian Countries / Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back Again*sure Fire* by tochito(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2008
who wants to travel to italy,spain and say h;lland visa almost free?i said it before and i could not finish it because of reasons best known to me.but now i am back to do justice to my claims.i have discovered it long ego and i really want to make s;mething out of it.i have an unbelievable info on how to travel to italy visa free but who will believe my jagon,who will pay for something he is not sure of?But i still want to give it free to few people to confirm even to this forum.you need it?email me now to be among the first five people to get this info free of charge.net.italia@yahoo.com.i still say live is vanity.and i have no competition.<tochito

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With An Idea Of Turkey Istanbul Relaxation Areas / Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss / Hurry Time Is Going!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.