Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

HIS Grace Network: Who're They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HIS Grace Network: Who're They? (1349 Views)

Grace Bounty / His Grace Network Ltd / 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIS Grace Network: Who're They? by jobfynder(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi NL members, just got an sms invite from above named for an interview on wed 20th Aug'14 in Lagos for Regional Sales Manager.The issue is that am based in Abuja and want to know if anyone has heard of them and if they re on the level so I dont waste my time & resources. Their ad is at wilberforce st by ecobank Marina,Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation.

N.B

Below vacancies are for your attention..
Company-PZ
Job Title: Sales Promoter
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Calabar, Kano

Job Requirements
Qualifications and Skills:

OND/SSCE.
Business Acumen.
Sales Driven.
Fluency in English Language & ability to speak any of the 3 major Nigerian languages would be considered an added advantage .
Desire for Growth.
Team Player.

Application Closing Date:
30th August, 2014.

Method of Application:
All applications should be dropped IN PERSON at the following PZ Cussons depots:

Lagos: Oshodi-Apapa Express Way, Isolo, Plot, Block B, P.O. Box 147, Lagos
Ibadan: Plot 2, Block M, Industrial Estate, Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, Sanyo, Ibadan
Abuja: Plot. B, 745, Industrial Estate, Off Idu Industrial Road, Abuja, FCT, P.O Box 4316, Garki
Kaduna: Western Bye Pass, P.O. Box 397, Kaduna.
Port-Harcourt: 1, Reclamation Road, RO.Box 13, PMB 5246, Port-Harcourt.
Aba: 12, Factory Road, P.O. Box 612, Aba.
Onitsha: Atani Road, Plot 52-3, Harbour Industrial Layout, P.M.B 1716, Onitsha
Enugu: 16, Rono Industrial Estate, Emene P.M.B. 12225.
Calabar: Plot 13 & 15, Northern Industrial Estate, Behind Zone 6, Central Police Station, P.O. Box 1555, Calabar
Kano: 7/8 Sanni Abacha Way, P.O. Box 37, Kano.

Note:
Successful applicants will be required to provide a guarantor.

Dont forget my feedback on my post -HIS Grace Network: Who're They?
good luck.
Re: HIS Grace Network: Who're They? by jobfynder(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guys,

this is not the NL i heard of, imagine 39 views and no response. I heard NL is a forum where job seekers get help with dis kind of issues but am seeing otherwise.
Re: HIS Grace Network: Who're They? by okposm: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
His grace netwrk are into wine and drinks in general. they sell wholesale to people. thwy stuff like lacasera, flemish wine. the company is a solely owned and more of a family thing and an extension of association of Igbo people. the salary range is bt 60 - 80k. they pay according to who brought u in and stuffs like that. u also work on saturdays and public holiday. during christmas u resume 7am becos of the season. then they also have target especially for slow moving stock.
Re: HIS Grace Network: Who're They? by jobfynder(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks a lot. U just saved me a wasteful journey in futility as that range is far below wat i currently take.I cant thank u enough.

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Experienced Hire Interview / Saipem Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Mass Recruitment At Usman Danfodio University Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.