Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Yabatech Postutme Subject Combination For Mass Comm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Postutme Subject Combination For Mass Comm (5599 Views)

Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam / Jamb Subject Combination For Science, Art And Management Courses / Universities Responsible For Mass Failure In Postutme - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Postutme Subject Combination For Mass Comm by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
MATHS,ENGLISH, ECONOMICS AND GOVERNMENT COMBINED WITH CURRENT AFFAIRS.

ITS. 18 DAYS BEFORE THE EXAM

I WISH YOU THE BEST IN THE EXAM.

IF YOU NEED THE NEW PAST QUESTION YOU CAN INBOX ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESS ON WATSAPP I WILL MAIL IT TO YOU. PRINT IT OUT AND STUDY. IF YOU MAKE USE OF ANDROID OR BB PHONE YOU CAN VIEW IT WITH IT USING PDF READER APP.

FOR GUIDLINES ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE POSTUTME YOU CAN TALK TO ME. I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT AS SIMPLE AS ABC.

If you registered for your Post UTME Screening earlier
before Thursday, August 14, 2014. Kindly go back to the
College Portal to update your disability status.

WATSAPP:08137322887
Re: Yabatech Postutme Subject Combination For Mass Comm by oginni261: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Davidairmarshal: MATHS,ENGLISH, ECONOMICS AND GOVERNMENT COMBINED WITH CURRENT AFFAIRS.

ITS. 18 DAYS BEFORE THE EXAM

I WISH YOU THE BEST IN THE EXAM.

IF YOU NEED THE NEW PAST QUESTION YOU CAN INBOX ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESS ON WATSAPP I WILL MAIL IT TO YOU. PRINT IT OUT AND STUDY. IF YOU MAKE USE OF ANDROID OR BB PHONE YOU CAN VIEW IT WITH IT USING PDF READER APP.

FOR GUIDLINES ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE POSTUTME YOU CAN TALK TO ME. I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT AS SIMPLE AS ABC.

If you registered for your Post UTME Screening earlier
before Thursday, August 14, 2014. Kindly go back to the
College Portal to update your disability status.

WATSAPP:08137322887

This is my O'level result in two sitting:ENGLISH B3...MATHS A1..GOVT B3...ECONOMICS C6..C.R.K C6...LIT IN ENG D7....please am i good to go for mass comm in yabatech (part time
Re: Yabatech Postutme Subject Combination For Mass Comm by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
oginni261:

This is my O'level result in two sitting:ENGLISH B3...MATHS A1..GOVT B3...ECONOMICS C6..C.R.K C6...LIT IN ENG D7....please am i good to go for mass comm in yabatech (part time
NO. YOU NEED CREDIT IN LITERATURE FOR MASS COMM. YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR OTHER COURSES

WHICH ARE BAMS. ACCOUNTANCY, BANKING AND FINANCE. MANY OTHERS.
Re: Yabatech Postutme Subject Combination For Mass Comm by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
NO. YOU NEED CREDIT IN LITERATURE FOR MASS COMM. YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR OTHER COURSES

WHICH ARE BAMS. ACCOUNTANCY, BANKING AND FINANCE. MANY OTHERS.

He is qualified to go for mass comm, check the student guide
Re: Yabatech Postutme Subject Combination For Mass Comm by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2014
oginni261:

According to yabatech students handbook, you are good to go.

For any latest news and gist in Yabatech, like us on facebook at facebook.com/lagschools

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Updates / Certified Institute Of Shipping/college Of Maritime Transport Mgt.& Tech / What's the fees of Eko University Of Medical Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.