Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What's the fees of Eko University Of Medical Sciences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's the fees of Eko University Of Medical Sciences (5600 Views)

These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's the fees of Eko University Of Medical Sciences by achiever12: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
I opened a thread some days ago, asking about Private medical schools in Nigeria, but no one could give any answer, probably because no one knows about such institutions.

However, I got the information about such institutions from NUC homepage.

In the interest of anyone in need of the information, the NUC recently approved two universities of Medical sciences; they are :

1. Eko University of Medical Sciences, Ijanikin and

2. PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt, Rivers State.

I also learnt about another one in Ondo State, called Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, but I don't know if it is approved by NUC or not.

My question goes thus: does anyone know about the average fees charged by these schools, especially Eko University of Medical Sciences? Your helpful responses will be appreciated.

Lalasticala, please can you help move this to front page so that desired responses can come faster? I no fit tell you what to do; no beg I dey beg.

(1) (Reply)

Certified Institute Of Shipping/college Of Maritime Transport Mgt.& Tech / How To Get Transcript From OOU / UI 2019/2020 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.