Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal (5965 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Talk about braving the odds! Talk about dedication for education. These nepalese girls do this to get to school everyday... No bridge but we have to find our way there. Salute!!!

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Ariyke: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by DickDastardly(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thats an excursion picture. I know nepal like my palm tongue
Quit lying cool

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by alabiyemmy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
DickDastardly: Thats an excursion picture. I know nepal like my palm tongue
Quit lying cool

Bit if they say its Nigeria you will not doubt.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
NAME: chimax
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th sept.199..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for 2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag
PS - That's for those always asking via
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chimax15: NAME: chimax
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th sept.199..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for 2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag
PS - That's for those always asking via
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
Anoda yabaleft patient on d loose

27 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Catered4: Talk about braving the odds! Talk about dedication for education. These nepalese girls do this to get to school everyday... No bridge but we have to find our way there. Salute!!!
Bloody laya (lier)
You saw one photo somewhere & formed a story with it!
This could be from a movie scene.
No sane school ll risk their students life & make them pass through this
Last Bullet
Nepal ko, PHCN ni!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by johnstar(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
ok, na part of exercise
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by jabanz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tha stuff is a lot of fun, if its true wat u saying tho
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by hardbody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Quit lying cool

BUSTED

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by changecreator: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
nice Sell MTN and Glo Transfer to us and also start making cool cash at www.itro72.com
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
I sincerely hope this isn't true
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=OkikiOluwa1]
Bloody laya (lier)
Last Bullet
Nepal ko, PHCN ni!

I've never insulted anybody on NairaLand but I just have to say this, You are very STUPID for calling me a bloody liar. If you can't drop your opinion without an insult, please kindly get out of my Thread!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Catered4: .
I ll slap u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Xano(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
The picture has been circulating on twitter. Its true. Quite odd though.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=DickDastardly]Thats an excursion picture. I know nepal like my palm tongue
Quit lying cool

But I never told you I live in Nepal or know anything about Nepal. As a matter of fact, why will I leave Nigeria to Nepal of all places. I was only reading some documentary online when I saw this article of these Nepal girls. Please Next time, don't conclude by calling someone a Liar. If I must lie, it has to be on something that will fetch me Millions of Naira on Nairaland and not some cheap insults.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=OkikiOluwa1] I ll slap u

With which hand? O fe Te

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=alabiyemmy]

Bit if they say its Nigeria you will not doubt.

Don't mind him.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=edozie04]Anoda yabaleft patient on d loose

LOLS
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Catered4: .
temple ni!
U neva hear abt e-slap?
Last Bullet
Just cos I busted your lie, you are now doing shakara!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=OkikiOluwa1]temple ni!
U neva hear abt e-slap?
Last Bullet
Just cos I busted your lie, you are now doing shakara

You didn't bust anything my dear. You are the one acting stupid here.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Dreyl(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wtf!!! shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Guykhena(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Catered4: If I must lie, it has to be on something that will fetch me Millions of Naira on Nairaland
shocked shocked shocked

So you can do this for money,,,, you're not a wife material at all angry
Last Bullet

OkikiOluwa1 you still want her?,,,
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guykhena:
shocked shocked shocked

So you can do this for money,,,, you're not a wife material at all angry
Last Bullet

OkikiOluwa1 you still want her?,,,

Hian, look at kettle calling pot black. Who are you to judge afterall Mr. Mike isn't complaining.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Guykhena(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Catered4:

Hian, look at kettle calling pot black. Who are you to judge afterall Mr. Mike isn't complaining.

Am pretty sure "Mr Mike" is thinking of a divorce right now after seeing this grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guykhena:

Am pretty sure "Mr Mike" is thinking of a divorce right now after seeing this grin

For where? What God has joined together, not even Guykhena can put asunder
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Guykhena(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Catered4:

For where? What God has joined together, not even Guykhena can put asunder

angry oh really?
Do you want me to snatch you from "Mr.Mike's" hands angry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by DickDastardly(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Quit lying cool
Disclaimer!
I was only yoking when i wrote this. I have no fact to prove or disprove Op's position. It was just for mischief.
I regret any damage this my action might have caused Op. undecided
Dick is really and truely sorry this time. Folly gone too far if u ask me wink

Now op, will u let me be the ........below.......in your cupboard tonite? cheesy

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by lorRhyMeZ: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Bloody laya (lier)
Last Bullet
Nepal ko, PHCN ni!

If u have Dstv in ur house,try watching cctv documentary once in a while...what uv seen here is a normal mode of transport for rural chinese folks.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by gift01: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
How dem take wear skirt dey pass that bridge(rope)? What if breeze blow heavy? Lets think it through. Could it be a fake story
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by illuminatic: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Click to see another photo of the day and compare
https://www.nairaland.com/1860261/must-see-photo-day
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Lailerh(f): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
edozie04: Anoda yabaleft patient on d loose
grin grin grin grin burn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Click Here If You Lost Your Jamb Slip / Roles And Problem With Automatic Teller Machines(atm) In Nigeria / Shocking! University Students Striip Totally Naked To Protest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.