Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal (5888 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guykhena:

angry oh really?
Do you want me to snatch you from "Mr.Mike's" hands angry

NO ONE BUT HIM!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
DickDastardly:
Disclaimer!
I was only yoking when i wrote this. I have no fact to prove or disprove Op's position. It was just for mischief.
I regret any damage this my action might have caused Op. undecided
Dick is really and truely sorry this time. Folly gone too far if u ask me wink

Now op, will u let me be the ........below.......in your cupboard tonite? cheesy

Where is Strongbest? Please I need your Insecticide. I hate Cockroach...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by iamabaeous(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
okay
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by diamondpaul(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by judaboom: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by judaboom: 1:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by holyboss: 4:58am On Aug 17, 2014
Chimax15: NAME: chimax
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th sept.199..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for 2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag
PS - That's for those always asking via
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
Now I see why GEJ av to sack the 16000 doctors undecided #anodaRunaway patient

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by holyboss: 5:02am On Aug 17, 2014
judaboom: SEE NEW EBOLA INFO : http://thesagemusicgroup..nl/2014/08/ebola-meet-nigerian-doctor-stopped.html
who go visit EBOLA blog tonguetongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by echobee(f): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2014
gift01: How dem take wear skirt dey pass that bridge(rope)? What if breeze blow heavy? Lets think it through. Could it be a fake grin story
native goat angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Guykhena(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2014
Catered4:

NO ONE BUT HIM!

You know its relatively easy to take someone from someone who doesn't exist.... smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by generalia: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2014
edozie04: Anoda yabaleft patient on d loose
stop spaming every thread with these.^^^
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by generalia: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2014
HOBBIES:
hyenas for
walk;
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
punch, only killed 999
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
Dry and will you stop spaming every thread with these.^^^
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by generalia: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2014
DickDastardly: Thats an excursion picture. I know nepal like my palm tongue
Quit lying cool
Is that you on your dp? Drooling! shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by generalissimo(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]I still find it disturbing that u minded him. He said it himself that he's not up to any good. Check his signature. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by generalissimo(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote] Abeg no let dis guy slap u o.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by generalissimo(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2014
generalia: .
You are from which hole? How did u get here?? Na by force to comment?? .....See, I no go church 2day, I fit send boiz to come smoke u outa ur hole grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
judaboom: SEE NEW EBOLA INFO : http://thesagemusicgroup..nl/2014/08/ebola-meet-nigerian-doctor-stopped.html

Heyyyyyys abeg park well. Don't bring Ebola here.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2014
echobee:
native goat angry

Hahahaha afi native goat na
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2014
Guykhena:

You know its relatively easy to take someone from someone who doesn't exist.... smiley

Hahahaha, who doesn't exist? He still exist and will continue to exist till old age by the Grace of God.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2014
generalissimo: I still find it disturbing that u minded him. He said it himself that he's not up to any good. Check his signature. grin

Yeah I already did... Not until he dropped a Disclaimer. Thanks.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2014
generalissimo: Abeg no let dis guy slap u o.

He no fit na
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by generalia: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2014
generalissimo: You are from which hole? How did u get here?? Na by force to comment?? .....See, I no go church 2day, I fit send boiz to come smoke u outa ur hole grin
watch your back,cos am close to u,closer than u could ever imagine.......run!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
o m G!

jisoxx..am perplexed..

and some peeps won't stop criticizing our striving govt...

God strengthen GEJ for another 8yrs
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty: o m G!

jisoxx..am perplexed..

and some peeps won't stop criticizing our striving govt...

God strengthen GEJ for another 8yrs

Abi ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by dopedealer(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ OP but Why!
kindly shed some explanation as a reason for your
Inconspicuous attempt to get the attention of NLM
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by collins125: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by sonyc00(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
HOBBIES:
hyenas for
walk;
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
punch, only killed 999
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
are you sure you are not Chuck Norris
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by lawrenceunaa: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2014
First of all na who put the rope across the river.#2 they don't have common sense: even if no canoe or boat can transport them, they should have made a bridge with ropes like in movies
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by bigfoot79(m): 5:46am On Sep 23, 2014
DickDastardly: Thats an excursion picture. I know nepal like my palm tongue
Quit lying cool

Even though I have never been to Nepal I know about these Nepalese rope bridges; so make you no de exhibit ignorance for here. The videos are even all over DSTV especially on CCTV documentary
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by bigfoot79(m): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Bloody laya (lier)
You saw one photo somewhere & formed a story with it!
This could be from a movie scene.
No sane school ll risk their students life & make them pass through this
Last Bullet
Nepal ko, PHCN ni!

You are so i*gnorant* more like an he G*oat self
Re: Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2014
bigfoot79:

You are so i*gnorant* more like an he G*oat self
just like your dad.
Cos na his own worst pass!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help On Updates With Unizik Cep (part-time Programme) / Teaching Jobs In Private Schools In Akwaibom State. / Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.