Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. (9690 Views)

Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
I met oritse femi yesterday and told him about my new song i want to drop this October And would love to feature him n the song.. he asked me to freestyle and i did.

He said its a cool song.. that he like it.
He gave me his number.. and I was happy because hes a guy I like so much and his style of music.

Hhmm.. so these morning i called.. the number went through.. I guess the guy that pick the call s his P.a so i told him how i met femi and all we discussed.

Dude just went straight to the point.. CAN YOU PAY#1.7million?

Lol

I know some bad belle people will come here and say its a lie..
But its ok

Awon werey 100% undecided

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by ladyF(f): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol pay him na. ..big boy like u

5 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Unsad(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lmfaooo. Better use that money do album. Oritshe Femi Kor sango love him ni

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by sltn(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
which song bro! airforce1 i thought you said you going to drop 3 single's this month!

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
sltn:
which song bro! airforce1 i thought you said you going to drop 3 single's this month!

Yep
You don't expect me to feature femi in all the three songs

I just want him to voice the chorus in this particular song
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by waleyp(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Do you need already made artiste to blow? I know you cant pay that much but you can do much without him. See my brother if your song is good and you ve the right team and you promote the song then. You will make it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by pinkjacket9(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
That was unreasonable
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Mhizkel(f): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
It a good idea. I think you should meet him and discuss, instead of phone talk. Featuring Oritse Femi would add more vibe/Popularity to your music. All the best!

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by sltn(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Yep
You don't expect me to feature femi in all the three songs

I just want him to voice the chorus in this particular song
nobody say's you featuring him in three of em bruh,
just a fan, saw one of your sh*t here about two year's back.

6 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
sltn:
nobody say's you featuring him in three of em bruh,
just a fan, saw one of your sh*t here about two year's back.

What sh*t
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by JAZES(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
It a good idea. I think you should meet him and discuss, instead of phone talk. Featuring Oritse Femi would add more vibe/Popularity to your music. All the best!

This is very on point
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by sltn(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

What sh*t
lol, i mean your freestyle! c'mon.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
sltn:
lol, i mean your freestyle! c'mon.
Lol cheesy
Yeah right
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by sltn(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol cheesy Yeah right
grin still waiting for your dope tracks.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Mhizkel(f): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
JAZES:

This is very on point
Yeah! Take a look back at how things happened when Patoranking featured Timaya in ''Alubarika''

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by deyes(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Baba, if you know sey you no get such amount of money just relax. use the one you have and produce your song, promot am with a good promoter and see if that song no go blow. no be them the make person blow na promotion, only sey the history go carry along with your name.
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by pretydiva(f): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
1.7 million ..so cheap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by 9cent(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
1.7 million ..so cheap
My thought exactly.
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Rexxford(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
Speak English .
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
1.7 million ..so cheap

PinkBarbie:
My thought exactly.

Dis two gurls

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Dis two gurls
What happened to them?
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by 2dice(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Enu ose ... If care isn't taking na for Nl some people go Win MAMA and GRAMMY grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by deyes(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
This two gurls did what?
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by SkinnyDude(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
nawa.. am sure 2face won't charge you at all.. i like that man

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Adatob(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
ladyF:
Lol pay him na. ..big boy like u
fam! Ladyf is back,we gotta celebrate this.. NL it remain introvert o.o.o lez find her
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by pretydiva(f): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Dis two gurls
wey tin we do ni undecided
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
with that 1.7m u go shoot correct video for ur song and give it very good promotion...after u feature him won't u still spend to promote the song?better keep ur money and focus on how to promote ur song without looking for oritse femi........and I hope it is not that your song u uploaded on Nairaland a long time ago that u want to promote because the production na nonsense...

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by fiftynaira(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2627307/unveiling-lies-behind-airforce1

Baba airforce1 we ur fans need u to clear abu this issue
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
This guy don bring more lies again undecided

Honestly, the only thing i admire about this boy is how he lies with so much confidence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by jrupa(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah! Take a look back at how things happened when Patoranking featured Timaya in ''Alubarika''
No be must say big Artist nai go make him song blow ooo....after all take a kul look @Kiss Daniel dat hit d music FAM without some big hype(Top Artist) with woju. With prayer,passion, hard work ,good promoters and sincerity, dude can make it right.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Rotimi47: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Lmfaooo. Better use that money do album. Oritshe Femi Kor sango love him ni
You bad o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Had Sex With Model Naomi Campbell In The Bathroom / Is That Amber Rose Ass????? / Celebs In The Closet ( Gay )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.