Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

This Section Is Dying - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Section Is Dying (1245 Views)

Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. / Our Industry Is Dying And Needs A Boost! / Beautify This Section With Your Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Section Is Dying by Dolemite(f): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
It's very boring down here, this use to be my favorite joint to come see creativity, no cool works on here recently, why? cry cry cry
Re: This Section Is Dying by spywareczar(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dolemite: It's very boring down here, this use to be my favorite joint to come see creativity, no cool works on here recently, why? cry cry cry
you have com again abi?
Re: This Section Is Dying by erad(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dolemite: It's very boring down here, this use to be my favorite joint to come see creativity, no cool works on here recently, why? cry cry cry

There's no crime in you opening such creative topics.
Re: This Section Is Dying by Dolemite(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
I have no talent in graphic design sad
Re: This Section Is Dying by erad(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Dolemite: I have no talent in graphic design sad

So why have you chosen to cause discord in a field you know close to nothing about?

I don't mind the personal attacks and accusations, but don't disturb the peace of the section for reasons you don't even understand.
Re: This Section Is Dying by ghostofsparta(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Topic:
Fret not my dole for I shall do something about it.
Re: This Section Is Dying by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
erad:

So why have you chosen to cause discord in a field you know close to nothing about?

I don't mind the personal attacks and accusations, but don't disturb the peace of the section for reasons you don't even understand.
You sound so bitter my son. Are you perchance a jobless youth?

(1) (Reply)

Do you Need A Professional Movie Editor to cut your movie(s) for you? / I Need A Logo / Delete thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.