Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Beautify This Section With Your Works. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautify This Section With Your Works. (5704 Views)

Promote Your Works On Reviewdom / Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. / Why Is This Section Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2008
i will like this section to be a colourful one so that it will flow with the name graphics.
So i will like us to show our works.
THE RULES
1: no long comment,one sentence is ok.
2: any kind of work can be posted eg 2d,3d,animation etc.
3: the images must not be too large
4: every one is invited to post as many works as possible.

So for a start i'm posting mine.

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by justbones(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
here's my wack design showing the worst of maya and photoshop grin

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Kemjisuper(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
justbones:

here's my wack design showing the worst of maya and photoshop grin

Ouch! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
like this?

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by qeemus: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2008
here's a little something i did while idle at the office.comments please?

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by bolajiboi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2008
I used Maya to create and animate this crown cock and its inner child

abayomi Idowu
Imagesequence

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by bolajiboi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2008
I also used Maya to craete this u_form Shape Logo
For Company

abayomi Idowu
Imagesequence@yahoo.com

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Kemjisuper(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2008
This should do! cool

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
Cool stuff fellas . . . Kenjinator. . . lol, that's wicked stuff.
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
Well, I may end up posting all over the place and probably piss some people off in the process. There are similar threads all over the graphics section so here goes:

A few screen grabs from my web series (almost ready to hit da WWW) titled "Business and Pleasure".

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
More

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
And more. . .  cool

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
And last but not the least. . . grin

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
nice work fellas
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by xclusiv(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2008
how about this

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Kemjisuper(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2008
@Grafikdon
I like your concepts, is it 3d animation or just a comic series? Anyways, hope you don't mind me downloading your screenshots for more study later. Especially the girl with the powerbike cool

Cheers - Good job!
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2008
It's animated. . . cel shaded 3D. The screen shots. . . as usual you're free to use 'em, no problem at all but I'll try to load a high res version of the biker girl.
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by WebMonk(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2008
grafikdon:

It's animated. . . cel shaded 3D. The screen shots. . . as usual you're free to use 'em, no problem at all but I'll try to load a high res version of the biker girl.

Excellent work man. Excellent!(but you site has a virus sha - came across it when i browsed your site. do an online scan) wink
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2008
That's weird but I'll check it asap. Thanks for the warning. . . I just checked right now and  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF?
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by WebMonk(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
All righty, will check later. I'm salivating.

Also, you might wanna take a lesson from Josh Whedon if you're implementing a web series

I wish you the very very best.
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2008
Yup, seen the Whedon thing.
Everything is back to normal now.

More images. . .

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2008
more grin grin

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2008
Another one. . .

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2008
Last but not the least. . .  grin grin

make una no vex o. . . couldn't upload everything in one post, and shrinking 'em further will reduce the quality. . . lipsrsealed

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by zPixel(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2008
Nice!!!
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Kemjisuper(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2008
@Grafikdon
Guy, you're good!
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2008
@ Kemjisuper, na small small, my bruda, na small small

Main Female characters. . .

From left: Idara, Esosa a.k.a "Prayer Warrior" a.k.a "Jesus Gangsta" a.k.a "Holy Militia", Ronke a.k.a "Graveyard Symphony" and Chizoba a.k.a "Manly".

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Kemjisuper(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Grafikdon
Nice figures on them chics tongue

Loving the curves
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2008
well done every one. I like the graphics spirit in here,keep it up. But some pictures are kinda large ooooo. pls lets work on that,remember the rules.
I'll be posting some very soon. Just that i've been having a tight plan for the past week.
Thanks all
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by Kemjisuper(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2008
Phone job

Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2008
Nice one Kemjisuper. . . what software u dey use again?
Re: Beautify This Section With Your Works. by grafikdon: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2008
Sample banner for Mark of Uru (Web series)

Woman with the big 'machete' is Azuka, Etido (top Left), Idiahi the Empress of the Sea (top right) and Isi-Agu (bottom right)

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Graphics, Characters Design Made Easy!!! With Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.