Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

To Mr. Seun And All Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Mr. Seun And All Mods (827 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Attention Seun And All Mods! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Mr. Seun And All Mods by macof(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mr. Seun Osewa and All Mods.

This is just too much whether on a faceless forum or not, this is utterly disgusting.
In many ways this could cause a war, imagine this in the middle east.

Take a look at this post by an extreme hater of the Yoruba people
oluwasegunfummi: dogs always father we yorubas, have you forgotten? Your father is a dog, oba of lagos is a dog, ooni of ife is a dog and olu of ibadan is a dog. As a yoruba boy, you are a dog, your father is a dog and oduduwa was a dog cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.......eko o ni baje oo cool

This is no doubt a non-Yoruba(most likely Igbo) who have nothing better to do than impersonate and devote time on this forum insulting my people.
I wonder why you let this go on

Insults to Yoruba Obas
Insults to Ooni Alayeluwa of all people
continuous insults to Oduduwa

I suggest you find a solution to this problem as banning this "oluwasegunfunmi" account wouldn't solve a thing, he would only open more

Esu seems to have come to stay in Nigeria, and where Esu plays humans suffer, if this gets out of hand your.business would be affected, you know how much people come on nairaland, you don't know who is who, but I assume you know how insulting that post is and how it could affect the nation

I don't expect this thread to be ignored without even a reply post.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by femimike1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
oga seun , where una dey?
Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by write2obi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
All tribalistic posts or comments should be hidden, and the poster banned.
Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
I do miss Nairaland of last year.
Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by Idrismusty97(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yorubas does worst to Igbos too. Instead of begging for an end to the insults of Yorubas you should be pleading for an end to all manner of tribalistics insults(Even religious ones). I know you mentioned Seun name just because he is a Yoruba. You want to play the emotional game right?...While turning a blind eye to the insults Yorubas throw on Igbo. They are both guilty!

1 Like

Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by macof(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yorubas does worst to Igbos too. Instead of begging for an end to the insults of Yorubas you should be pleading for an end to all manner of tribalistics insults(Even religious ones). I know you mentioned Seun name just because he is a Yoruba. You want to play the emotional game right?...While turning a blind eye to the insults Yorubas throw on Igbo. They are both guilty!

I am not a fan of ethnic bigotry of any sort. However This post in the Op was totally uncalled for..
I'll like you to paste here any insult to Igbos in such magnitude

2 Likes

Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by Idrismusty97(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2014
macof:

I am not a fan of ethnic bigotry of any sort. However This post in the Op was totally uncalled for..
I'll like you to paste here any insult to Igbos in such magnitude

I have seen insults a hundred times worst from your fellow Yorubas. I don't have time to start looking for links but you should spend more time in the politics section. You can go through the post of a certain yoruba guy called Anago(He has numbers in his name which i can't remember). At least the guy you quoted call the Oba a dog, How about the Yorubas that would wish death on the entire Igbo lineage. Of course you wouldn't see that because they are your fellow Yoruba brothers, you wouldn't caution them. But when the Igbos retaliate you start whining. I am not in support of any form of ethnic bashing too even if it is retaliation. But your portraying of the Yorubas as the victims is flaw. You should also go through the posts of other yorubas like Eggheaders, raphead etc

1 Like

Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by macof(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: I have seen insults a hundred times worst from your fellow Yorubas. I don't have time to start looking for links but you should spend more time in the politics section. You can through the post of a certain yoruba guy called Anago(He has numbers in his name which i can't remember). At least the guy you quoted call the Oba a dog, How about the Yorubas that would wish death on the entire Igbo lineage. Of course you wouldn't see that because they are your fellow Yoruba brothers, you wouldn't caution them. But when the Igbos retaliate you start whining. I am not in support of any form of ethnic bashing too even if it is retaliation. But your portraying of the Yorubas as the victims is flaw. You should also go through the posts of other yorubas like Eggheaders, raphead etc

So basically you are saying, it's cool to insult the Ooni and Oduduwa?

I have seen some awful comments targeted to Igbos, however not to this extent my friend.
this is the first time I take ethnic bashing personal on this forum, I usually ignore but this one is too much especially from that guy

1 Like

Re: To Mr. Seun And All Mods by ghostofsparta(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Idrismusty97: I have seen insults a hundred times worst from your fellow Yorubas. I don't have time to start looking for links but you should spend more time in the politics section. You can go through the post of a certain yoruba guy called Anago(He has numbers in his name which i can't remember). At least the guy you quoted call the Oba a dog, How about the Yorubas that would wish death on the entire Igbo lineage. Of course you wouldn't see that because they are your fellow Yoruba brothers, you wouldn't caution them. But when the Igbos retaliate you start whining. I am not in support of any form of ethnic bashing too even if it is retaliation. But your portraying of the Yorubas as the victims is flaw. You should also go through the posts of other yorubas like Eggheaders, raphead etc

It is foolhardy to believe all presenting themselves as Yoruba on this faceless forum are actually Yorubas. Most use Yoruba memes/names/ID to imply a Yoruba connection but only to mislead, provoke issues, nurture grudges and incite hatred from actual non-Yorubas viewing a topic. I know people like that in real life who passes themselves off as Yoruba because they do speak it fluently but are from other ethnicity. If a non-Yoruba happen to do business or be in a relationship with such a person with English name, and something palatable happened, they'd conclude all Yorubas are of such.

(1) (Reply)

guys check this out. Digital Homes Of The Future By Panasonic. / Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Showed Up In 53-yr-old Rolls Royce At / TEN Things Nigerians Never Knew About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.