Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 (816 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Why All The Fuss Over Ebola Outbreak? Why Are We Afraid? A Nairalander's View / Whats The Fuss About Planking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 by Lampsy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
The crazy hype and fuss going about the official release of these apple iphone 6 is alarming.Personally, I don't think its worth all these, apart from it normal apple logo and bigger screen, some other phones has its specs and all that...I have the iPhone 4s which serves the purpose I need it for, so , I'm not against the apple product. But I'll appreciate a different view to my opinion ...
Re: What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
I wonder.
Re: What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 by Lampsy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
like seriously I do wonder to....
Re: What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 by Lampsy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
comparison with nexus....

Re: What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 by 19naia(m): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2014
iOS 8 is the big deal.. A new revised operating system... Even with the things listed that it has in common with Android phones, they work differently with certain aspects not to in common..
Iphone allows more extensive app management with ability to turn off or on certain app functions.. Android just turns off or deletes the entire app to isolate it or hide it..
Iphone will run apps from apple iOS as well as google apps and other that android uses.. Android cannot run Apple apps..
Iphone ios is till the safest in terms of security from infections, crash and hacks.. Also apple sends automatic updates to all apps and OS right away while Android takes weeks to make them available...

Android phones do tend to have some advantages like battery management and capacity, water proof phones, and potent camera and more micro SD memory flexibility.. Iphone is whatever memory you buy in it.. Android phones often have slots for micro sd cards that can be removed and replaced, as well as the battery.. Iphone cannot be opened to change memory or battery...
Iphone is rugged and will last and resist damage and can continue to function long after any damage...
They both have things in common but also some very important things are not in common...

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQx7hhH9JcU

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-S90BKctAw

I JUST INSTALLED THE NEW IOS 8 TODAY ON MY IPAD 4 AND NEW THINGS ARE HAPPENING ON MY TABLET BUT SOME THINGS ARE MALFUNCTIONING AS WELL.. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE WHEN I UPGRADED IOS 7.1 AND I EXPECT AS USUAL, THEY WILL SEND THE FIX TO Ios 8 IN AN UPGRADE ADDENDUM VIA THE APP STORE.. THEY ALWAYS DO AUTOMATICALLY..IT JUST TAKES TIME TO LET THEM GET THE SOFTWARE SOLUTION PROGRAMMED AND READY TO SEND OUT..

(1) (Reply)

"The Queen Mary" World's Oldest Ship. / HER Virginity...how Would You React To This?? / NLNG Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.