Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mozyk... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mozyk... (2016 Views)

Mozyk Ventures.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mozyk... by patut(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
"U ve been shot listed for written test. Post: acct off...bla bla bla"

Got this txt from a coy called mozyk... don't know if I should waste my time n little resource going to the place.. peepz what's your 2 kobo on this.
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
patut: "U ve been shot listed for written test. Post: acct off...bla bla bla"

Got this txt from a coy called mozyk... don't know if I should waste my time n little resource going to the place.. peepz what's your 2 kobo on this.
You had better prepare well. it is a security company at Idumota, they have diverse into hualage business. The pay is good for starters.

1 Like

Re: Mozyk... by patut(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2014
GoldenDr: You had better prepare well. it is a security company at Idumota, they have diverse into hualage business. The pay is good for starters.

Bro pls can u give me any hint as to d questions I may likely to encounter there... thanks
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=patut]

Bro pls can u give me any hint as to d questions I may likely to encounter there... thanks[/quote Trading, profit and loss account, Balance sheet-(IFRS) and ntepretation of financial ratio.
Re: Mozyk... by patut(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoldenDr: You had better prepare well. it is a security company at Idumota, they have diverse into hualage business. The pay is good for starters.
Bro they have called me for oral interview... I guess I pass the written test... thanks... a bunch.... buh do you have any idea as to Wat d interview would be like and how much they pay there starters
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Am sure the dude was reading from the laptop,.the questions he asked lol! told you they have a ppension and Health Insurance scheme........
Re: Mozyk... by patut(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Givemejoy: Am sure the dude was reading from the laptop,.the questions he asked lol! told you they have a ppension and Health Insurance scheme........
. How do u mean?
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
patut: . How do u mean?
The questions he asked where on the laptop and he was reading from it.... my salary expectation 70-100k and I helped in identifying a problem which I solved for them. How about you? how did Kellie go?
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
So, nobody has been called to start work?
Re: Mozyk... by coolestboy(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2014
GoldenDr: So, nobody has been called to start work?
I think most proprietors or principal are being calculative, trying to avoid d sept pay.
Re: Mozyk... by patut(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
coolestboy:
I think most proprietors or principal are being calculative, trying to avoid d sept pay.
perhaps...
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
patut: perhaps...
patut, how the interview go?
Re: Mozyk... by patut(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2014
artisticallyart: patut, how the interview go?
was smooth ooo... no technical questions based on any field in particular... plus I always ask my interviewer's twice as much questions than I'm being asked....
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
patut: was smooth ooo... no technical questions based on any field in particular... plus I always ask my interviewer's twice as much questions than I'm being asked....
did you discuss pay?
Re: Mozyk... by patut(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Givemejoy: did you discuss pay?
yes...
Re: Mozyk... by chadbaby: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
pals pls, aw did u guys apply?
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
chadbaby: pals pls, aw did u guys apply?
Go to their office at 14 Idoluwo Str., Idumota, Lagos and drop your cv, they still need Account officer
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Givemejoy: Go to their office at 14 Idoluwo Str., Idumota, Lagos and drop your cv, they still need Account officer
luvola. ..
Re: Mozyk... by luvola(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
MarvellousGod: luvola. ..
Thank you sir. i see you.
Re: Mozyk... by luvola(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Who knows the question they asked in the test they conducted. I.e the structure of their test.
Re: Mozyk... by luvola(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
patut: Bro they have called me for oral interview... I guess I pass the written test... thanks... a bunch.... buh do you have any idea as to Wat d interview would be like and how much they pay there starters
please how is the structure of the test ?
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Basic accounting questions......... Statement of affairs,statement of profit or loss account and interpretation of financial ratio.... they pay is what was stated by artistically.. someone just started yesterday. it is pensionable.
Re: Mozyk... by luvola(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
GoldenDr: [/quote] It is no more balance sheet ,p and l a/c .

profit /loss - is called statement of profit and loss and other comprehensive income

Balance sheet - Statement of financial position

Other components of financial statements

* Statement of change in equity

* A note
* Statement of cashflow

IAS 1 grin[quote author=GoldenDr]
It is no more balance sheet ,p and l a/c .

profit /loss - is called statement of profit and loss and other comprehensive income

Balance sheet - Statement of financial position

Other components of financial statements

* Statement of change in equity

* A note
* Statement of cashflow

IAS 1
Re: Mozyk... by luvola(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Givemejoy: Basic accounting questions......... Statement of affairs,statement of profit or loss account and interpretation of financial ratio.... they pay is what was stated by artistically.. someone just started yesterday. it is pensionable.
Is It an oral test or written test ? They don die for my hand.
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
luvola: Is It an oral test or written test ? They don die for my hand.
written.
Re: Mozyk... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
luvola: Thank you sir. i see you.
it's nothing. . I hope they call you soon
Re: Mozyk... by luvola(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Givemejoy: written.
ok. Sorry for being too inquisitive . Did Any calculation came out ? As in do they set calculations so that I will know what to prepare. is it objective questions ,short answer or theory ? How many questions were set and how many minutes or hours were given ?
Re: Mozyk... by luvola(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
MarvellousGod: it's nothing. . I hope they call you soon
Amen. Always write my name for any position I can fit in.. Thanks for alerting me.xoxox

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Consultant Trainee @ ETR / Earn #100k Monthly Outsourcing / Sales Boy/girl Wanted In A Pharmacy Shop At Akowonjo, Egbeda Road.lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.